Order cancel issue

imrankhan008

I face a problem today. My buyer satisfied my task and he gives me a 5-star rating and good comments. but the problem is Fiverr marked this order is canceled I did not understand why the order is canceled. Am trying to contact buyer but did not any option send a message to the buyer.
hope expertise seller comment on this message
Thanks

• Like 7

probably pay-pal charge back issue. the buyer’s fiverr account will be suspended by fiverr CS soon or already has been suspended as you said you can’t communicate with the buyer.
NB: A charge-back happens when a buyer asks their card issuer to reverse a transaction that has already cleared.

• Like 3

probably pay-pal charge back issue. the buyer’s fiverr account will be suspended by fiverr CS soon or already has been suspended as you said you can’t communicate with the buyer.

NB: A charge-back happens when a buyer asks their card issuer to reverse a transaction that has already cleared.

It already affect my order completion How to solve this isse

• 1 year later...

I face a problem today. My buyer satisfied my task and he gives me a 5-star rating and good comments. but the problem is Fiverr marked this order is canceled I did not understand why the order is canceled. Am trying to contact buyer but did not any option send a message to the buyer.

hope expertise seller comment on this message

Thanks

facing the same issue, after 18 days if order competition I got a notification that order has been cancel by Fiverr support.

Already opened a dispute with fiverr team but still waiting for a response from fiverr team.

facing the same issue, after 18 days if order competition I got a notification that order has been cancel by Fiverr support.

Already opened a dispute with fiverr team but still waiting for a response from fiverr team.

same issue happens with me

• 2 months later...