Buyer ask me for email

mahfuzar

Question

hi, I’m a web developer. for providing my service, some time email I required to be sent. because some website has invitation system for a developer role. Example Shopify, Google cloud.
what I do then??

Note: email sharing is not allowed i know that.

2 answers to this question

Actually email sharing is allowed as long as it is to complete a service and not to try and work the system
As found here https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Blockquote Basics

• To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skyp/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.
  • Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
  • Fiverr does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the order page.
  • Fiverr does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Fiverr platform.
  • All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Fiverr’s platform.
  • Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
  • Fiverr is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexul preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
  • Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through Fiverr to contract, engage with, or pay outside of Fiverr.

Archived