Cancelled Orders - How much is too much?

magisworks

Cancelling order is a bad sign that you are not in good terms with the buyer or vice-versa. Moreover, if buyers have cancelled the order directly then it will affect your fiverr rating too. In case if you have cancelled all your orders with mutual understanding then also somewhere or the other, it does affect. No one knows about the fiverr algorithm, it might be tracing down the sellers which hav a high cancelling ratio and pushing them backwards in the rankings.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tweetretweet said:
  • Cancelling order is a bad sign that you are not in good terms with the buyer or vice-versa. Moreover, if buyers have cancelled the order directly then it will affect your fiverr rating too. In case if you have cancelled all your orders with mutual understanding then also somewhere or the other, it does affect. No one knows about the fiverr algorithm, it might be tracing down the sellers which hav a high cancelling ratio and pushing them backwards in the rankings.

Actually all cancellations impact levels. When Fiverr says mutual cancellations do not impact you they mean in terms of negative feedback.

If you had mutual cancellations and it is always the buyer's fault, if you went over 20% cancellation rate then you COULD lose your level.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

hi this is bunny. thanks to all for valuable information presented here. i also got question always this. i was completed 1300 orders , and i got 99% positive rating ,but i got 101 cancellations, i was scard its effected to account or sales?i was provided unlimited revisions. some times buyes asking more than 20 reviews after they gave bad review, in this situation i offer refund. they accept.who likes to give refund after work hardily. because of one low rating or bad review totally gig, account rating drops down, how much effect for cancellation ratio? please have look my account and give suggestions please.
https://www.fiverr.com/bunnydesign

Archived