Cancelled Orders - How much is too much?

magisworks

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recently I had some issues with my internet connection and had to cancel about 10 orders at the same time.

But when the internet connection was ok, (after a few days), I used to get just 1 order for the whole day. But those days my rating was 100% with enough positive feedbacks. I think FIverr had blocked me from search results etc.

Recently I had some issues with my internet connection and had to cancel about 10 orders at the same time.

But when the internet connection was ok, (after a few days), I used to get just 1 order for the whole day. But those days my rating was 100% with enough positive feedbacks. I think FIverr had blocked me from search results etc.

Archived