My buyer don't want to gimme wp-admin link

but he don’t wanna wp-admin now what i have to do please help me

I think you should speak to your buyer and discuss your options. If you don’t clearly state that you need access to the client’s admin panel before they purchase, then it might be strange to the buyer to give such details. 🧐

For example: If he has already purchased your gig, then speak to him/her about the design or details that he wants to be redesigned. You should have already gathered information and details from his initial order about what he needs/wants. I think there are other possible options that you can provide… Not every client will want you logged into their administrator account, especially if they don’t know you personally or if you’ve never worked with them before.

My buyer have already designed some thing but he have to redesign.

I assume you are working with WordPress themes. One way that I would recommend is that you have your own WordPress installation setup on your own server/computer. This will give you your own workspace in which you can develop for your clients. You can then design, preview and change anything without worrying about breaking or crashing your client’s website. You could then ask for his current design or files that he wants re-designed and add them to your own Wordpress installation for editing.

In the end, I think providing as much information about you and your gig requirements up front can prevent a lot of headaches.

I hope this helps. -Todd

My buyer have already designed some thing but he have to redesign. but he don’t wanna wp-admin now what i have to do please help me. he gave me a hosting link but that’s not working.

so how can i want it

that’s not working

You can’t enter to the cpanel, you should provide your IP to the hosting provider to add it to the white list

My buyer have already designed some thing but he have to redesign. but he don’t wanna wp-admin now what i have to do please help me. he gave me a hosting link but that’s not working.

so how can i want it

he gave me a hosting link

It’s a clue that the buyer wanted to give you access to the file directory and to the database of the site, and that is all you need if you need to work just on the design of the site.

but that’s not working.

That is another problem. Wrong credentials? Contact the buyer.

but he don’t wanna wp-admin now what i have to do please help me

I think you should speak to your buyer and discuss your options. If you don’t clearly state that you need access to the client’s admin panel before they purchase, then it might be strange to the buyer to give such details. 🧐

For example: If he has already purchased your gig, then speak to him/her about the design or details that he wants to be redesigned. You should have already gathered information and details from his initial order about what he needs/wants. I think there are other possible options that you can provide… Not every client will want you logged into their administrator account, especially if they don’t know you personally or if you’ve never worked with them before.

My buyer have already designed some thing but he have to redesign.

I assume you are working with WordPress themes. One way that I would recommend is that you have your own WordPress installation setup on your own server/computer. This will give you your own workspace in which you can develop for your clients. You can then design, preview and change anything without worrying about breaking or crashing your client’s website. You could then ask for his current design or files that he wants re-designed and add them to your own Wordpress installation for editing.

In the end, I think providing as much information about you and your gig requirements up front can prevent a lot of headaches.

I hope this helps. -Todd

thank for reply brother but he gave me his hosting server link and ftp link both of them ain’t working

Archived