Well its a bad day

designoai

well its a bad day i was harassed by a lady from last two weeks i reported her too i contacted to help center but i am shocked seeing all profes i am the one who get warning and she gave me such insulting comments as am the person who stole her money and blackmailing her its so hurting how long i can work for free for her she always came and threat me i will comment bad for you and this time she done.
now am feeling bad here

well its a bad day i was harassed by a lady from last two weeks i reported her too i contacted to help center but i am shocked seeing all profes i am the one who get warning and she gave me such insulting comments as am the person who stole her money and blackmailing her its so hurting how long i can work for free for her she always came and threat me i will comment bad for you and this time she done.

now am feeling bad here

its so hurting how long i can work for free for her she always came and threat me i will comment bad for you

Fiverr has now released a feature where you can prevent this buyer from ever contacting you again or placing an order with you again. All you need to do is go to this buyer’s profile and click on the “Block” button under their profile picture. Once you do that, this buyer can no longer message you or place an order with you in the future.

Good luck! 🍀

Archived