Is yahoo e-mail account creation service allowed here?

michren

Before I create a gig about e-mail creation service (phone verified), just want to make sure that it is allowed? or is it against fiverr TOS?

Admin if this is in the wrong section, kindly do move this to the appropriate section.

Anyone can create a Yahoo account for free. Because of this, I imagine Yahoo would greatly disapprove of you trying to sell their free services for a personal profit. Most businesses will ban you for doing this. I therefore recommend that you offer a service that YOU own, and can sell at a fair and legal profit.

Before I create a gig about e-mail creation service (phone verified), just want to make sure that it is allowed? or is it against fiverr TOS?

Admin if this is in the wrong section, kindly do move this to the appropriate section.

or is it against fiverr TOS?

It’s against Oath TOS, and therefore against Fiverr TOS:

(…) Gigs may be removed by Fiverr for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

(…) violation of a third party’s terms of service

just want to make sure that it is allowed?

No. It’s not allowed. Creating verified email, social media accounts, or accounts for any online service provider, is against their TOS. (Meaning you would be infringing Yahoo’s TOS.)

In this case, your gig would get closed down.

just want to make sure that it is allowed?

No. It’s not allowed. Creating verified email, social media accounts, or accounts for any online service provider, is against their TOS. (Meaning you would be infringing Yahoo’s TOS.)

In this case, your gig would get closed down.

You are completely right about this

Archived