[username] scammer

alexadanii

I want to warn people about this user, I contacted ***********back in October of 2018 with hopes of her to complete an order and from October until now I’ve been asking when will it get done, not only have I received half assed answers but I blew up their inbox until they blocked me today. *********** if you are reading this, GAME ON AND I WANT MY MONEY! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Mod Note: Username removed. It is against the Forum Rules to negatively call out a buyer or seller.

Any order which was placed in October 2018 is overdue by months. You should have been given the opportunity to cancel and get a refund just after the due date, if there was an order.

If this hasn’t happened, you’ll need to contact CS.

I want to warn people about this user, I contacted ***********back in October of 2018 with hopes of her to complete an order and from October until now I’ve been asking when will it get done, not only have I received half assed answers but I blew up their inbox until they blocked me today. *********** if you are reading this, GAME ON AND I WANT MY MONEY! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Mod Note: Username removed. It is against the Forum Rules to negatively call out a buyer or seller.

but I blew up their inbox until they blocked me today

The seller’s account is no longer available. Please do as per @smiler3d advice, contact CS.

Archived