Need your suggestion Here!

imdashik33

Hi, Guys!
Hope you are doing great! Yesterday I just joined here. I don’t have much more knowledge about this marketplace. I’m new here but not new on my profession. How can I increase my sell here? Hope you suggest me the unique way! 😊
Thanks in advanced, Ashik.

Hello and welcome in Fiverr. First of all grab a cup of coffee and read all these topics here for new sellers and tips for orders. They are so helpful and there are so many great sellers here. Also promoting your gigs everyday is super important. I wish you all the best luck.

Maria S.

Hello and welcome in Fiverr. First of all grab a cup of coffee and read all these topics here for new sellers and tips for orders. They are so helpful and there are so many great sellers here. Also promoting your gigs everyday is super important. I wish you all the best luck.

Maria S.

Thanks for your advice. I will do that.

Hi, Guys!

Hope you are doing great! Yesterday I just joined here. I don’t have much more knowledge about this marketplace. I’m new here but not new on my profession. How can I increase my sell here? Hope you suggest me the unique way! 😊

Thanks in advanced, Ashik.

How can I increase my sell here?

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get sales are in the above.

Take time to read them! 🙂

How can I increase my sell here?

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get sales are in the above.

Take time to read them! 🙂

You are welcome to the Fiverr Forum
You need to find buyers
For that
Promote your gig on social media networks
(Use social media network promotions on the fiverr account)
Send the buyer request 10
Since this is a competitive market, you should try to build it proficiently and try to increase your sales
Stay with the account whenever possible
Read the hints of the forum
There are so many tips you need
best wishes

• 1 month later...

If you are not getting orders then it is your problem . You have to improve your profile+gigs. You can check fiverr tips category and you will get many tips there .Those will help you to increase the sales.I can see buyer requests …If you are not getting buyer requests then you can check this topic.

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

• 1 month later...

Recent I made a new gig here but it didn’t show active here. Already opened a ticket here and also passed more than 1day but no one didn’t reply back to me here. What can I do? Day by day their support system is too bad. Never expected it here. Waiting for your best solution here.
Thanks, Ashik.

Recent I made a new gig here but it didn’t show active here. Already opened a ticket here and also passed more than 1day but no one didn’t reply back to me here. What can I do? Day by day their support system is too bad. Never expected it here. Waiting for your best solution here.

Thanks, Ashik.

Already opened a ticket here

When you say here are you referring to Fiverr or the Forum? Because here we are all buyers and sellers. We are not customer service.

Hi there @imdashik33, pity you have to go through this. However, don’t forget that Fiverr has over 5 million members, and sometimes need to be patient before getting a response? There are thousands of people referring to the same questions as you do, every day. I think Fiverr managed their CS pretty well if you ask me. Just be patient and they will get back to you soon enough. Best of luck!!

Warmly, Humberto

Already opened a ticket here

When you say here are you referring to Fiverr or the Forum? Because here we are all buyers and sellers. We are not customer service.

Sorry, Dear!!

I just talked about this marketplace support system. Because I’m new here.

Hi there @imdashik33, pity you have to go through this. However, don’t forget that Fiverr has over 5 million members, and sometimes need to be patient before getting a response? There are thousands of people referring to the same questions as you do, every day. I think Fiverr managed their CS pretty well if you ask me. Just be patient and they will get back to you soon enough. Best of luck!!

Warmly, Humberto

Thanks… :star_struck:

Archived