Negative fiverr balance?! What is this?!

I am a fiverr seller for the last 4 years and today, when I woke up and opened my computer, I witnessed something very very strange on my fiverr’s home page. Before my balance number on the top right corner, there was a minus symbol (there still is). At first, I din’t give too much attention, thinking it is some kind of bug. But now I am worried. What could it mean? Have anyone had a similar experience?

Hi there! Please check your deposits from the earnings page for yesterday/today. I’m having an issue with every one of my completed orders being REVERSED and refunded. I’m missing almost $200 from deposits between yesterday and today. I’m currently talking to CS but am extremely alarmed. Contact CS immediately.

Hi there! Please check your deposits from the earnings page for yesterday/today. I’m having an issue with every one of my completed orders being REVERSED and refunded. I’m missing almost $200 from deposits between yesterday and today. I’m currently talking to CS but am extremely alarmed. Contact CS immediately.

I just checked. I don’t have such an issue you describe. Just my balance is negative.

This has happened to me before. The total was a negative number, but I did not have a negative balance. It was chalked up to a random Fiverr glitch and fixed itself in a day or two. Simplybright’s problem seems different. That is quite scary!

• 1 year later...

Archived