Accidentally chose Fiver revenue card

asfand321

Hello,
So i was trying to withdraw my earnings like the previous time but i accidentally selected the method “fiver revenue card” i didn’t realize that while selecting it.Previous time i selected bank transfer and then i logged in to my payoneer account.so this time i did everything at fiver revenue card and then it said “Your fiver revenue card application was submitted is being reviewd by master card.you will be notified by email as soon as your card is shipped.”
i don’t want this so i cliked “back to revenue” and then i selected “bank transfer” method it said check your email i checked it there was no email from fiver for 5-10 minutes so i clicked the email i got when i i selected fiver revenue card but then it returned at my fiver profile and now when i click bank transfer it says “You don’t have enough gains for withdrawal.”

What should i do?

Get in touch with fiverr CS. I read your post twice and still a bit confused. So, I’d suggest you to keep it short and clear while requesting CS to look into it.

Meanwhile, you may also check “Earning > withdrawn” to see if it shows “Withdrawal Completed Successfully”.

Archived