New translator in Fiverr!

inesbhkk

Guest ngtechandapps

Welcome! My tips: use your 3 gig images. Add a PDF explaining what qualifies YOU to be my translator and not some other person on Fiverr. Use your description, you only have a few sentences, use it to the max! And use buyer requests. But other than that, just do advertising. Some people may tell you to spam your link on social media, trust me, it doesn’t work. Even a lot of people on Fiverr selling marketing do just this and you will not see any results. Market in your niche, maybe invest a few dollars in ads(don’t use Adwords its against TOS), or make a blog with tips or teaching others the languages you translate. Market your way to success on Fiverr.

Welcome! My tips: use your 3 gig images. Add a PDF explaining what qualifies YOU to be my translator and not some other person on Fiverr. Use your description, you only have a few sentences, use it to the max! And use buyer requests. But other than that, just do advertising. Some people may tell you to spam your link on social media, trust me, it doesn’t work. Even a lot of people on Fiverr selling marketing do just this and you will not see any results. Market in your niche, maybe invest a few dollars in ads(don’t use Adwords its against TOS), or make a blog with tips or teaching others the languages you translate. Market your way to success on Fiverr.

Thank you 😊 I will use your advice

Guest emrlanka

Hello there, I am Inês, I just signed in Fiverr as a translator. I hope I wont have to wait a long time for my first client 😂

If anyone has any tips I will appreciate it 🙂

If anyone has any tips I will appreciate it

@inesbhkk

You are welcome to the Fiverr Forum

Stay with the account whenever possible

Read the hints of the forum

There are so many tips you need

best wishes 🙂

Archived