Remove skill test from account

itmediaweb

Hi,

If you want to hide/remove a particular test score from your profile, this is how you do it:

1. Go to your profile page, and under the heading “Tests Taken,” you will see a list of tests that you have taken, and beside each test, you will see a small black arrow. Click on it.

image.png.44da92701b306793e3cfb07fe20c3008.png

1. It will now open a small window. If you scroll down to the bottom of this window, you will find a toggle with a message beside it saying: “Show on profile.” Click on the toggle button to inactivate it.

image.png.721313c27a12df04810773d4242861f1.png

1. Now go back to your profile page. Under the heading “Skills,” find the particular name of the test that you want to remove. When you hover your mouse over the particular “skill name,” a small trash/garbage bin icon will show up. Click on that icon to delete that particular skill from your profile.

image.png.a06350d01fb54e37ffeaa8729f57fc36.png

Hope this helps! 🙂

• Like 15

Hi,

If you want to hide/remove a particular test score from your profile, this is how you do it:

1. Go to your profile page, and under the heading “Tests Taken,” you will see a list of tests that you have taken, and beside each test, you will see a small black arrow. Click on it.

1. It will now open a small window. If you scroll down to the bottom of this window, you will find a toggle with a message beside it saying: “Show on profile.” Click on the toggle button to inactivate it.

1. Now go back to your profile page. Under the heading “Skills,” find the particular name of the test that you want to remove. When you hover your mouse over the particular “skill name,” a small trash/garbage bin icon will show up. Click on that icon to delete that particular skill from your profile.

Hope this helps! 🙂

Thank hanshuber16

Thank you for your reply in this regard.

I have submitted toe customer support.

Good luck to you

Regards

Hi,

Hope this helps! 🙂

Most helpful @hanshuber16… Thanks a lot.

Thank hanshuber16

Thank you for your reply in this regard.

Good luck to you

Regards

I am not sure why you contacted customer support. :thinking: I mean, I showed you how to do it, didn’t I? It’s very easy to do. 🙂

• Like 2

I am not sure why you contacted customer support. :thinking: I mean, I showed you how to do it, didn’t I? It’s very easy to do. 🙂

I contacted customer support already before you contacted me.

I also tried your suggestion as well before i posted on the Forum, it didnt work.

Thank you again for your help

Much appreciated

I also tried your suggestion as well before i posted on the Forum, it didnt work.

Much appreciated

It would have helped if you mentioned this bit in your original post so that other forum users don’t repeat suggestions that you’ve already tried.

• Like 4

I think there’s a bug though so it may be worth contacting support. I’ve contacted support about it.

eg. My profile when logged off shows test results that I’ve selected not to show (eg. ones with low scores).

• Like 1

It would have helped if you mentioned this bit in your original post so that other forum users don’t repeat suggestions that you’ve already tried.

My apologies hanshuber16. I should have mentioned. Sorry to all the other users if i have caused some confusion.

• Like 1

I think there’s a bug though so it may be worth contacting support. I’ve contacted support about it.

eg. My profile when logged off shows test results that I’ve selected not to show (eg. ones with low scores).

Thank you uk1000 for your input.

Hi,

Hope this helps! 🙂

Thanks a million bro :)@hanshuber16

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Hope this helps! 🙂

yeah, its effective!

Ok guys so how do I take a test and what’s the benefit? I know I’ll do very well in the test and very confident of my skills

@techcapon This thread has all the info. you need on that:

Hi Everyone, I’m excited to announce a new feature for sellers. As part of our ongoing efforts to increase overall marketplace quality, we will begin offering the opportunity to take skills tests to verify seller skills. Skills tests will not be mandatory, but are an opportunity to increase buyer trust by proving your skills in the subcategories in which you offer services. We’ve been rolling out the skills tests in the Translation subcategory over the past few weeks, but starting today, a sma…

• 2 weeks later...

Much appreciated

@itmediaweb Wondering if you’ve heard back from CS on this skills test issue? I had the same thing happen to me (no matter what I do, I can’t hide the tests). CS said they put in a technical ticket, and, it’s been 11 days and counting. Just wondering if you got a solution…Thank you!!

@itmediaweb Wondering if you’ve heard back from CS on this skills test issue? I had the same thing happen to me (no matter what I do, I can’t hide the tests). CS said they put in a technical ticket, and, it’s been 11 days and counting. Just wondering if you got a solution…Thank you!!

If you ask Fiverr CS they have the ability to remove the fact that you did a particular test at all if you want them to do that.

@uk1000 That’s what they are trying to do (remove the unwanted skills tests). So far, they haven’t been able to hide or remove them.

When they asked me they said they could either remove the fact that a test/tests had been taken or I could wait for the developers to fix the problem.

If they haven’t been able to remove the fact that a test was taken and they haven’t been able to hide it/them either, and you hiding it isn’t working (I assume you’re using Google Chrome, their preferred browser. I’m assuming selecting to display and then re-hide, with Chrome won’t work either), if there’s a test whose score isn’t what you wanted you could re-take it to try to increase the score. Failing the test should also make the results not show but that might not be the best thing to do, and Fiverr says that “some categories now require that sellers verify their skills”.

• Like 1

When they asked me they said they could either remove the fact that a test/tests had been taken or I could wait for the developers to fix the problem.

If they haven’t been able to remove the fact that a test was taken and they haven’t been able to hide it/them either, and you hiding it isn’t working (I assume you’re using Google Chrome, their preferred browser. I’m assuming selecting to display and then re-hide, with Chrome won’t work either), if there’s a test whose score isn’t what you wanted you could re-take it to try to increase the score. Failing the test should also make the results not show but that might not be the best thing to do, and Fiverr says that “some categories now require that sellers verify their skills”.

@uk1000 Holy cow, it worked! I turned them back on, saved, hit refresh, then went back and turned them off again, saved, and hit refresh. Now they are hiding properly. I’d deleted them, yet the still show, but now that I can hide the low score, I’m happy. Thank you so much for your suggestions!! (I’m going to retake the test I scored low on just in case it pops back up). MUCH appreciated!!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Hi,

Hope this helps! 🙂

Hi,

Hope this helps! 🙂

@hanshuber16 Thanks a lot. It’s a very helpful. 😍