How to create more than 7 gig without delete permanently existing one?

msajid12

Hi Fiverr Experts,
I have created 7 gigs that is maximum limit at this level. I have to create a new gig but don’t want to delete any existing permanently. I want a gig to disable or inactive so that have a space to create new one.

Please let me know any any method provided by Fiverr

Thanks

I would advise you to leave aside this mentality of “tips on how to trick the system”. You are not going to go far with that and might get your account banned.

Fiverr is very structured and “follow the rules” system so you should better read fiverr TOS and familiarise yourself with the rules.

I would advise you to leave aside this mentality of “tips on how to trick the system”. You are not going to go far with that and might get your account banned.

Fiverr is very structured and “follow the rules” system so you should better read fiverr TOS and familiarise yourself with the rules.

Surely it wouldn’t be tricking the system if the OP just wanted to pause a gig (eg. maybe a gig is seasonal and it’s not really relevant currently), and Fiverr allows pausing gigs. If pausing a gig (eg. if it’s not currently relevant - eg. out of season) allows creation of a new one that surely wouldn’t be tricking the system or against Fiverr’s rules.

Archived