Tips for my gigs

brightminty

You design logos?

Your gig image doesn’t have any examples on and you haven’t added either of the other 2 gig images you could.

Copied from your gig description:
If you enjoy your product, make sure to leave a 5 star review (Or lower depending on how you enjoy it) A watermark will be added so you can’t steal the images and I’ll send you the unwatermarked image when the order is complete.

All of what you’ve said there is against the ToS. You can’t mention reviews anywhere, and your final delivery has to be sent without any watermark - Fiverr adds their own anyway.

Added - you’ve given your Twitter handle in your profile - not allowed I’m afraid.

You design logos?

Your gig image doesn’t have any examples on and you haven’t added either of the other 2 gig images you could.

Copied from your gig description:

If you enjoy your product, make sure to leave a 5 star review (Or lower depending on how you enjoy it) A watermark will be added so you can’t steal the images and I’ll send you the unwatermarked image when the order is complete.

All of what you’ve said there is against the ToS. You can’t mention reviews anywhere, and your final delivery has to be sent without any watermark - Fiverr adds their own anyway.

Added - you’ve given your Twitter handle in your profile - not allowed I’m afraid.

What do you mean? I am confused

What do you mean? I am confused

All I can see on your gig image is bits of text - nothing that could be described as a logo - unless I’m missing something?

Archived