How to withdraw money from suspended account?

tanvirnw36

Hello,

My previous account was suspended about 94 days ago. And, no I want to withdraw available money from that account.

But when I emailed to support for that I am receiving an automated email in reply. A screenshot of the email is given below.

f1.png.7d088f0427d803a3defc765a53c52337.png

When I visit the given link it asks me to enter my email address. I entered email there but still got no responses.

What should I do now? I am not understanding. Could you please give me some proper instructions, please?

Thank you in advance.

• Like 1

Let me check if I understand you correctly:

You had an account, it got banned, you created a new account and from a new account you are trying to contact support team to ask about your banned account, is that right?

No, dear. I have sent mail to Customer support from my old email address that as linked with the banned account. Should I contact them from my new account?

• Like 1

Only Customer Support can help you with this: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

Yes, I emailed them from my previous account email address. But not got any reply without the one I given screenshot above.

Now, what should I do? Should I contact them through my this new account regarding on this issue?

Thank you.

No, dear. I have sent mail to Customer support from my old email address that as linked with the banned account. Should I contact them from my new account?

I would advise you to read TOS.

There you will find an answer how to withdraw money and that you are not allowed to open a new account after your first one was banned. If you are banned you are banned forever and your new account also will be closed sooner or later.

• Like 3

I would advise you to read TOS.

There you will find an answer how to withdraw money and that you are not allowed to open a new account after your first one was banned. If you are banned you are banned forever and your new account also will be closed sooner or later.

Thank you for your reply. As far I know one can create a new account again and start from beginning if his/her previous account get banned.

Anyway, CS team have helped me to withdraw money from my suspended account.

Thanks again.

• Like 1

Thank you for your reply. As far I know one can create a new account again and start from beginning if his/her previous account get banned.

Thanks again.

As far I know one can create a new account again and start from beginning if his/her previous account get banned.

Not without permission from Customer Support!

• Like 5

Thanks again.

As far I know one can create a new account again and start from beginning if his/her previous account get banned.

If you do it without the permission from Customer Support, your new account (and any subsequent accounts) might get banned pretty quickly.

• Like 5

If you do it without the permission from Customer Support, your new account (and any subsequent accounts) might get banned pretty quickly.

Oh, it was not known by me. What if I tell customer care now? Will they help me? Thank you.

Not without permission from Customer Support!

Thank you. I have just known about this, it was not known by me. Will customer support team help me if I tell about it now?

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...