Why Fiverr taking fiver comision when buyer is giving the tip amount?

Thank you fiverr platform your outstanding platform where we are able to show our work

I have to experience whenever any buyer is happy with the work then he/she will provide us with some tip in the order but fiver is also taking commissions from the tip

Can anyone tell me is it valid thing from fiverr? because tip we can get when sellar are doing very hard work to achieve the client requirement

Guest smiler3d

Thank you fiverr platform your outstanding platform where we are able to show our work

I have to experience whenever any buyer is happy with the work then he/she will provide us with some tip in the order but fiver is also taking commissions from the tip

Can anyone tell me is it valid thing from fiverr? because tip we can get when sellar are doing very hard work to achieve the client requirement

Can anyone tell me is it valid thing from fiverr?

Here you go:

Why does Fiverr Charge a 20% commission on tips? In very plain language, if tips weren’t considered the same as all other payments, it would lead to a loophole where Fiverr doesn’t get paid because the funds are given to the seller for a job as a tip. If you want to see an example of potential abuse: Click for Abuse ScenarioA regular buyer could ask their chosen seller about a discount on the $40 package the buyer purchases every month. The seller could take a small risk buying offering to d…

Archived