I don't get any active buyers or buyer request

mukherjee18

When you are new on fiverr then in start you will see less buyer request that will appear 4 or 5 times in 24 hours and will remain active for just 5 minutes and meanwhile you have to achieve these one to send offer to buyers.And so on as you get some level and as some days pass you will see more requests for more time.All meaning is that you have to refresh buyer request page again and again and have to find time when these are appear.I think it is enough for you to understand.Good luck

When you are new on fiverr then in start you will see less buyer request that will appear 4 or 5 times in 24 hours and will remain active for just 5 minutes and meanwhile you have to achieve these one to send offer to buyers.And so on as you get some level and as some days pass you will see more requests for more time.All meaning is that you have to refresh buyer request page again and again and have to find time when these are appear.I think it is enough for you to understand.Good luck

thank you that helped me

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post):

Buyer Request Help:

This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post.

If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Hi,

I am new experience in fiverr so I don’t see any active buyers. Please suggest for how to find active buyers for improve experience in fiverr.

I am new experience in fiverr so I don’t see any active buyers

Try To Send Offers In Buyer Requests Section.

Hope This Video Helps You:

Keep in mind, first read the buyer request description and after that if you are sure that you can do that job then send offer only.

Archived