CS manager IS NOT HELPFULL AND HE IGNORES ME

ferllrocks

I am sympathetic to your situation. You are a great artist. I don’t understand why the order got cancelled.

Oh is a little long story but I will tell you: I got this buyer we start to create the concept and caracthers she was like make this caracther blonde I make her blonde she was like OH I LOVE IT and then like 8 days later did you remember this blonde caracther? Make her Brown hair and I was like but if the concept was approved and the caracther was approved days ago why I dont tell me I have to redraw all over again so she was making my life miserable but I always my answer was : “yes, dont worry ill make the changes” I work till 4 am and she approved something today and later wasn’t happy but never tell me in the moment after 3 weeks of that the concept and caracthers where approved she give me the permission to make all the pages they where 15 when I was making page 7 she reach out and tell me I dont like this concept I wanna make the first you make me the first day and I was like what no sorry but that will be an extra charge a concept was approved I ask you 3 time if you where sure of the concept and style your answer was yes she says ok lets keep the same direction. I make the 15 illustrations she said im not happy this illustrations are so ugly lack of skill and all kinds of troubles she could made up she make me feel so bad because I work hard and it’s not May fault she doesn’t know what she wants she make me dispute more time 2 times and then she call CS and make that story that I delivered an incomplete work and CS told me that my account was in jeopardy cause practically she says I robbed her

Oh is a little long story but I will tell you: I got this buyer we start to create the concept and caracthers she was like make this caracther blonde I make her blonde she was like OH I LOVE IT and then like 8 days later did you remember this blonde caracther? Make her Brown hair and I was like but if the concept was approved and the caracther was approved days ago why I dont tell me I have to redraw all over again so she was making my life miserable but I always my answer was : “yes, dont worry ill make the changes” I work till 4 am and she approved something today and later wasn’t happy but never tell me in the moment after 3 weeks of that the concept and caracthers where approved she give me the permission to make all the pages they where 15 when I was making page 7 she reach out and tell me I dont like this concept I wanna make the first you make me the first day and I was like what no sorry but that will be an extra charge a concept was approved I ask you 3 time if you where sure of the concept and style your answer was yes she says ok lets keep the same direction. I make the 15 illustrations she said im not happy this illustrations are so ugly lack of skill and all kinds of troubles she could made up she make me feel so bad because I work hard and it’s not May fault she doesn’t know what she wants she make me dispute more time 2 times and then she call CS and make that story that I delivered an incomplete work and CS told me that my account was in jeopardy cause practically she says I robbed her

She said like make this caracther like rugrats and this like 3d when you put two different things together looks so messy and I still make them so she could see that was wrong I only please her in any kind of request we never fight but she make my life so miserable

I am sympathetic to your situation. You are a great artist. I don’t understand why the order got cancelled.

I have experience making books I have made more than 15 books a outside fiverr I work approving concepts and then after that I start work and all my clients are happy they still reach out to me but at least these people know what they want and if they dont they left me use my imagination and for me that’s an honor but with this buyer was so stressfull

Did you deliver the full 15 illustrations just as the gig description said? On time?

And do the revisions as she asked?

If so I don’t see why it would be called incomplete.

There are buyers who become so incredibly mean and difficult. They can cause this kind of problem. They do it deliberately. It’s only partly about the money for them, but more so, about getting away with something, and winning at a game.

In six years I’ve had about four.

Did you deliver the full 15 illustrations just as the gig description said? On time?

And do the revisions as she asked?

If so I don’t see why it would be called incomplete.

I deliver the complete work a day after time over because of the blackouts in my country

There are buyers who become so incredibly mean and difficult. They can cause this kind of problem. They do it deliberately. It’s only partly about the money for them, but more so, about getting away with something, and winning at a game.

In six years I’ve had about four.

Well idk if mr Mark read this but he writte me about 2 hours ago asking me the files I delivered for revision

That sounds like good news for you might be coming. Please keep us informed.

UPDATE: hey everybody this morning a new and very kind CS manager send me a message telling me that after see my proofs they will refound the payment of my work in compensation I wanna thank every single one of you for your advices and interest in this subject. Also CS manager stefan if you are reading this you are THE BEST in am very happy. Also to every person who haves the chance to reading this if you have proofs and you have all the elements to raise your voice of something that your with your work earned dont be affraid to talk to solve your problem there’s nothing wrong with that

UPDATE: hey everybody this morning a new and very kind CS manager send me a message telling me that after see my proofs they will refound the payment of my work in compensation I wanna thank every single one of you for your advices and interest in this subject. Also CS manager stefan if you are reading this you are THE BEST in am very happy. Also to every person who haves the chance to reading this if you have proofs and you have all the elements to raise your voice of something that your with your work earned dont be affraid to talk to solve your problem there’s nothing wrong with that

Wonderful! You made my day by telling me this, so happy for you.

ferllrocks

92285_2.png

2h

Archived