No buyer request available after 1st TOS warning?

jaimakhija

Hello,
Am bit confused.
I got TOS warning last night, because “buyer wanted to cancel the order within 30 min, As he found someone else to do it for better price (he indeed said that to me)” and i only mentioned to him that “my completion rate will go down, now that he wants to cancel” and there i got my 1st TOS warning.

MY CONCERN NOW , Do we get any buyer requests after that 1st warning?

Because since i got one, i dont see any buyer requests, may be its just one of those days.
Waiting for your response.

As long as you have an overall positive rating of 90% or higher (overall rating of 4.5 or more), you will still be able to see buyer requests (BRs) whenever they’re available. That’s the only requirement to be able to see BRs. That being said, however, receiving a warning might have an impact on the number of BRs that are made available to you.

The following post might be able to answer that question for you:

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

As long as you have an overall positive rating of 90% or higher (overall rating of 4.5 or more), you will still be able to see buyer requests (BRs) whenever they’re available. That’s the only requirement to be able to see BRs. That being said, however, receiving a warning might have an impact on the number of BRs that are made available to you.

The following post might be able to answer that question for you:

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

@hanshuber16 Thank you so much.

That really helped 🙂

You rock !!

Archived