Do The Late Reply Affect My GIG Ranking?

Hi, I’m a level 2 seller. But still now I’m not sure that the late reply is affecting the gig ranking? At my night time, most of the buyers are knock me. But sometimes I can’t reply instantly for having in a sleep. I reply in the morning time. Is it affecting my gig rank?

And why a few months I get a huge impression/view/click and a few months I get the very low impression/view/click?

Hi, I’m a level 2 seller. But still now I’m not sure that the late reply is affecting the gig ranking? At my night time, most of the buyers are knock me. But sometimes I can’t reply instantly for having in a sleep. I reply in the morning time. Is it affecting my gig rank?

And why a few months I get a huge impression/view/click and a few months I get the very low impression/view/click?

ate reply is affecting the gig ranking? At my night time, most of the buyers are knock me. But sometimes I can’t reply

Response rate , Obviously affect on gig ranking…

Yes, it does because I experienced it myself.

My response time was 1 hour but last 2 months due to some problems I was not able to concentrate on Fiverr at it reached 2 hour and I almost got no new buyer reaching me. All I got orders from old buyers so it really is important

Yes, it does because I experienced it myself.

My response time was 1 hour but last 2 months due to some problems I was not able to concentrate on Fiverr at it reached 2 hour and I almost got no new buyer reaching me. All I got orders from old buyers so it really is important

Exactly the same problem I’m facing nowadays. Getting order from the old buyers but very less from the new. Thanks

Fiverr algorithm always change … And definitely gig ranking depend on your response rate.It is also depends on order completion rate , review , delivery time , etc . So it will be good keep your account status high … 😀

Hi jhak, have any resource to understand the Fiverr algorithm to you? I mean I want to research on the Fiverr algorithm. So that I can get high ranking…

Hi jhak, have any resource to understand the Fiverr algorithm to you? I mean I want to research on the Fiverr algorithm. So that I can get high ranking…

You can monitor your gig rank every day according to your account status … Hope you will understand which things depend on gig ranking 😀

You can monitor your gig rank every day according to your account status … Hope you will understand which things depend on gig ranking 😀

But Fiverr Algorithm is not giving any guarantee to get a high rank for some specific way. They always tell us that their algorithm is selecting some gigs for high rank randomly. That’s why some months we are getting huge result and some months we are zero.

Anyway thanks for your help

But Fiverr Algorithm is not giving any guarantee to get a high rank for some specific way. They always tell us that their algorithm is selecting some gigs for high rank randomly. That’s why some months we are getting huge result and some months we are zero.

Anyway thanks for your help

Fiverr Algorithm is not giving any guarantee to get a high rank for some specific way. They always tell us that their algorithm is selecting some gigs for high rank randomly. That’s why some months we are getting huge result and some months we are zero.

That is right . But if you keep your account status good. Then You will get medium result not zero …

You are welcome . 😀

Fiverr Algorithm is not giving any guarantee to get a high rank for some specific way. They always tell us that their algorithm is selecting some gigs for high rank randomly. That’s why some months we are getting huge result and some months we are zero.

That is right . But if you keep your account status good. Then You will get medium result not zero …

You are welcome . 😀

Yes. I got demoted to Level One for havng an 89% response rate.

But I don’t worry about it, because I get a new more new orders at Level One than when I am Level Two.

oh! That means you are lucky at the lower level. But have you got any specific point that is very significant for getting more orders?

Archived