My gig experience

bellaarticle

If you want the forum member check your gig then kindly attach your gig link on your post description . 😀 .

And You can check the fiverr tips category.Check out this also .Hope it will help you . 😀

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

In the “Write an article…” gig:
Check the spelling of the gig description & FAQ. eg. “5years” should be “5 years”, the word “i” should always be capitalised. If it’s a writing gig, the buyer is likely to be checking the writing in the gig description etc.

Also part of your gig description and one of your FAQs seems too similar to another seller’s gig description/FAQ.

For the “I will paraphrase, proofread and edit your 1,000 words” gig:
Check the line that says “Costumer satisfactory or money back guarantee” and the line that says “Order now let do the magic together”.

For the resume gig:
The description seems too similar to another seller’s resume gig.
Check the line that says “DO YOU WORK WITH EXCUTIVES?”

Archived