Can I withdraw money with unverified payoneer?

sk_sajib

I have a Payoneer account and it’s not verified by national id, passport or driving license… Can I use this Payoneer account to withdraw money??

Don’t suggest me, to verify and withdraw, I know the whole process how to verify Payoneer acccont… Just need to know is it possible or not to withdraw money using unverified payoneer .

• Like 16
  • Haha 1

Simple answer “NO”.You can not withdraw your fiverr revenue to you unverified payoneer account . If you connect your fiverr account to unverified payoneer account then you need to verify the payoneer account to get withdraw and if you want to remove the fiverr account from your unverified payoneer account you have to verified the payoneer account ,otherwise you can not remove that also … So do not try to withdraw through unverified payoneer account .

😀

• Like 15

Simple answer “NO”.You can not withdraw your fiverr revenue to you unverified payoneer account . If you connect your fiverr account to unverified payoneer account then you need to verify the payoneer account to get withdraw and if you want to remove the fiverr account from your unverified payoneer account you have to verified the payoneer account ,otherwise you can not remove that also … So do not try to withdraw through unverified payoneer account .

😀

Thanks a lot dude… I always glad to get your quick response…

• Like 11

😀

So is there have any problem,if i never add billing information now??

• Like 11

• 1 year later...

Can we withdraw from payoneer without verified account and 2nd question

Can I returne payment from payoneer to fiverr ??

Can we withdraw from payoneer without verified account

That’s exactly what people replied in this topic above, you just need to read their replies.

Can I returne payment from payoneer to fiverr ??

As per fiverr TOS you can not.

• Like 11

• 1 year later...

Hi,

while I trying to withdraw money from fiverr to my bank account I accidentally added a wrong email address and it created a new payoneer right away and my money has sent to that new payoneer.It is still pending there.How can I cancel the transaction  or get my money back?

• Like 9

On 3/29/2019 at 10:22 PM, sk_sajib said:

I have a Payoneer account and it’s not verified by national id, passport or driving license… Can I use this Payoneer account to withdraw money??

Don’t suggest me, to verify and withdraw, I know the whole process how to verify Payoneer acccont… Just need to know is it possible or not to withdraw money using unverified payoneer .

No 

• Like 6

• Lena locked this topic