How to increase sale or how to catch first order

nokia953545

i got negative rating on my first order

This bothers me…someone trusted you, gave you an opportunity and you have wasted that opportunity. Now, why should someone else again trust you? If you would have been a buyer, will you sell it to someone with only one work under his portfolio and that also having a poor feedback?

I feel the best way to get started again is to create a strong portfolio and demo some of your best works which you might have done earlier.

I just read your buyer’s review. It indicates that you did homework for the buyer and they were not happy with the quality. Furthermore, they said if they had submitted the work they would have been kicked out of school! 😱

Are you aware you could lose your gig or even your Fiverr account for doing homework?

ToS states:

Third party TOS violation - By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities.

Do not do anymore homework for buyers if you value your account.

Promote your gig on social media.

You can tell from the OP’s response this is not helpful information. In fact, many experienced sellers believe it is poor advice!

Please can we stop the repeated (often copied and pasted) advice of: send 10 buyer requests every day share your gig on social media etc. etc. Sorry - I’m afraid it’s not useful to new sellers who often can’t see any buyer requests, so they can’t respond to them anyway. Using social media properly needs to be done to targeted followers etc. It’s no wonder that social media networks seem to be cracking down on Fiverr links and classing them as spam. If you’re going to use social media, pleas…

• 1 month later...

I just read your buyer’s review. It indicates that you did homework for the buyer and they were not happy with the quality. Furthermore, they said if they had submitted the work they would have been kicked out of school! 😱

Are you aware you could lose your gig or even your Fiverr account for doing homework?

ToS states:

Third party TOS violation - By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities.

Do not do anymore homework for buyers if you value your account.

verr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activ

This is really insightful.

Archived