[HELP] Account Flagged by Order Delivery Violation

tlmason

Then try to fix it by contacting CS .Wish they will fix it . And keep us posted what is happening …

I messaged them this morning as soon as I received the notification. I haven’t received any reply yet. But I will post their reply here as soon as I receive it.

I seriously can’t believe this.

Being on a lower level won’t hurt your business THAT much.

I got NO level badge since the new evalutation system was activated, and my business didn’t feel the hit.

If you work hard and good, people will recognize it.

I hope this will encourage you to go forward and keep enjoy the community =)

The only thing that could hurt my business (just slightly) was the new algorithm, but this is another story lol.

oh wow pana mio!! 😮
I hope everything has been solved! I have delivered many empty orders many times bcz I have to upload very large files to another server in order to send the links! 😮 … now we have to send at least one image that has the word “thank you” written on it, for those deliveries that require only text…

oh wow pana mio!! 😮

I hope everything has been solved! I have delivered many empty orders many times bcz I have to upload very large files to another server in order to send the links! 😮 … now we have to send at least one image that has the word “thank you” written on it, for those deliveries that require only text…

ow we have to send at least one image that has the word “thank you” written on i

That can get you warned easily. If you are delivering files outside Fiverr, the method should be prior agreed on and maybe with consent from CS. What you deliver - the image, or PDF, or doc should mention the details, links et al of the actual delivery.

Sending a thank you note does not mean you have delivered. There are lots of sellers who abuse that.

Never, ever assume anything about Fiverr.

Fiverr owes no one a thing - they are not your brother or uncle. They will strip you of your accolades and stars or even kick you out of their platform - just like that.

Never make assumptions and create your own rules.

As a principal, start thinking of option B & C. Invest some of your earnings in something that can generate you an income outside Fiverr.

Anything and everything is in the realms of possibility in this life.

But this is unfair. I haven’t done anything. and that is the problem. There is glitch in the site that shows your upload and then you leave and your upload is gone. How can I be saved from that? It will eventually happen again until they fix the glitch that has been existing for more than 1 year now. It is unfair that I have to start from scratch (all the buyers I will lose until may 15) because the site has a glitch that I don’t know if next week again it says it uploads my delivery and it doesn’t and I lose everything I have worked on for the past 5 years

yes , there is a glitch… the glitch was there in the past as well , most of the sellers noticed it …

the only solution for this is wait a bit longer before you send the files…even though it appears that the upload is completed wait an extra minute before you actually deliver also resend the files in the buyers inbox for extra safety , upload multiple files to your delivery to make sure that at least something goes through … at the moment there isn’t other option

Yes. I read your message. I will remove the images.

You say this, but I see it is still there! 😱 There has been more than one seller who reported to the Forum that they got warnings or their gig was removed for placing a level 2 badge on one of their gigs when they were a level 1.

You say this, but I see it is still there! 😱 There has been more than one seller who reported to the Forum that they got warnings or their gig was removed for placing a level 2 badge on one of their gigs when they were a level 1.

they got warnings or their gig was removed for placing a level 2 badge on one of their gigs when they were a level 1.

I see he is now a level 2. How did this happen, to progress back to level 2 in 24 hours?

they got warnings or their gig was removed for placing a level 2 badge on one of their gigs when they were a level 1.

I see he is now a level 2. How did this happen, to progress back to level 2 in 24 hours?

How did this happen, to progress back to level 2 in 24 hours?

Demotion cleared by CS (I suppose).

Good News guys. I talked to several Cs agents and finally one of them listened to me instead of just sending fiverr rules again and again. And she was very nice to restore my account. She advised me to clear my cache (which I already had 2 weeks ago while I was making a preventive clean up to my computer) to prevent the glitch to keep happening.

To avoid this issue in the future guys, I will advise you 2 things.

After making a delivery please, please, please close the window and open the order again to make sure you see your delivery is still there.

If the delivery isn’t there or a buyer sends you an order without attachments contact CS right away so you can prevent this happening to you.

Thank you.

Oh, i just checked all my delivered buyer and found one that i didn’t upload.
I swear i have upload it, but i don’t know why that the file is not attached properly.

I think you are correct.
Now we should be careful and recheck and recheck again if our file has been uploaded or not.

What did you said to CS to prove that you have upload the file but because of some error it didn’t uploaded my friend?

I have same problem here and when i checked there is one buyer that i have delivered but the file isn’t there, i reupload it again at fast on that time.
And i also show some proof that the file is already done yesterday (which is the time when i should delivered).
I put the result of my work on Dropbox so if my buyer need i can always access them anytime just for backup.

I showed them this proof.
Is that enough?
Or what other proof that you showed to CS?

Archived