What does "Returning Buyer" mean?

eshrakrahman

Returning buyer means that the buyer has bought from you at least once before and has returned to buy again.

Oh is it. Then I am afraid even I am confused now, because there have been a few buyers who have bought my services only once, but they are still marked as returning buyers. Why could that be? :thinking:

• Like 7

Oh is it. Then I am afraid even I am confused now, because there have been a few buyers who have bought my services only once, but they are still marked as returning buyers. Why could that be? :thinking:

Me too. I think it would be something like old account but they buy something for the first time.

• Like 1

same here. I guess that, after all, ‘returning buyer’ does NOT mean they bought again. Well, at least we know what DOESN’T mean. 😅

• Like 1

Just a thought!

Maybe it means that the buyer has bought something from “someone” on Fiverr before!

Yeah that’s what I would think so too. That it is a “returning buyer” for fiverr platform as a whole rather than being specific to me.

Though it’s only a guess 😊

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey there. i am a new seller on fiverr as well. the returning buyer according to me refers to a buyer who sticks with a particular person. for example they dont go out looking and trying different seller if they like your work they might hire you consistently. nevertheless, returning buyers in my experience should be your top priority for work and customer service as well.

• Like 2

Hey there. i am a new seller on fiverr as well. the returning buyer according to me refers to a buyer who sticks with a particular person. for example they dont go out looking and trying different seller if they like your work they might hire you consistently. nevertheless, returning buyers in my experience should be your top priority for work and customer service as well.

Yea !!!

It’s really great 😎

Returning buyer means that the buyer has bought from you at least once before and has returned to buy again.

Hi @lloydsolutions what you explain I am not agree with that, also little confused.

In case of returning buyer I have seen, lots of buyer come to my inbox and their status is “Return buyer” but they never purchase to me before.

My explaynation is if a buyer purchase before but he is irregular to purchase or comes to purchase GIG after a long time.

I think in that case fiverr tells this buyer as return buyer.

Thanks

Moyej

• 2 months later...

okay well there are confusion because we were thinking a buyer who cancelled the order will be marked as returning buyer and it was happen one of my buyer status turned to returning buyer as he cancelled the order but now recently on of newly joined client status changed into returning buyer but that was her first purchase so it’s confusing.
My explanation if a buyer message to many seller and returned to one and purchased
thanks,

• 3 months later...

I am not pretty much sure, but I guess, hence the buyer has the facility to refer a friend and earn option - and also he benefited with 5 or 20 amount - I think if the second person accepts the request to join fiverr, creates his/her account and place an order, the fiverr might be marked him as returning buyer ( means through a reference) Not pretty much sure - but possibilities are there.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello there! I know this post has been inactive for a while, but I hope this will answer your question. Returning buyer is a buyer that has bought from someone more than several times in the past. This tag shows you that the buyer who commissioned to is more than probably to buy from you once again. Hope this helps 😃

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

The buyer is very much happy with jobs you did for him and he strongly recommend you that buyer has ‘returning buyer’. As per my experience with buyers i reached to this conclusion about this term.

nothing like that ! i just completed an order yesterday and delivered the order extra fast worked on extra features for buyer he just happy but even he does not given reviews & rating. how i observe that he has recommended.

• 3 weeks later...

According to me, A buyer bought my service and he wants revisions almost 5 to 6 times along with it he completed the order in almost 4 to 5 days automatically. I delivered different deliveries. So it concludes that a buyer who approaches you several times, even for modifications or to purchase a service again from you know as returning buyer.

According to me, A buyer bought my service and he wants revisions almost 5 to 6 times along with it he completed the order in almost 4 to 5 days automatically. I delivered different deliveries. So it concludes that a buyer who approaches you several times, even for modifications or to purchase a service again from you know as returning buyer.

No need to spam your Gig links - this is not the category to do that or the post.

I see you were trying to be sneaky there not being overt with your spam - but, it is still spam nonetheless.

GG