What is best way to promote gig

achiaakter

Can anyone tell me what is the best way to promote my fiverr gig to get more order. Please help me.:hugs:

Can anyone tell me what is the best way to promote my fiverr gig to get more order. Please help me.

Unfortunately, no one can accurately answer this for you, because every market is different. How I, or another seller, connects to our market is not going to work for you. You need to research and study your specific target market – i.e., target customers – and find out what they need, and how you can solve those needs. Then, use that knowledge to determine how you might reach out and connect directly to those target customers. There are thousands of ways to market a business. What works for you, will only be answered after you have studied your target customers. If you choose not to do this, then you won’t know how to reach out to YOUR specific customers.

Getting orders requires a lot of research and understanding of your market. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website, nor will it ever be. Fiverr’s tagline is, “In Doers We Trust”. What are you DOING to earn your orders?

Can anyone tell me what is the best way to promote my fiverr gig to get more order. Please help me.

Unfortunately, no one can accurately answer this for you, because every market is different. How I, or another seller, connects to our market is not going to work for you. You need to research and study your specific target market – i.e., target customers – and find out what they need, and how you can solve those needs. Then, use that knowledge to determine how you might reach out and connect directly to those target customers. There are thousands of ways to market a business. What works for you, will only be answered after you have studied your target customers. If you choose not to do this, then you won’t know how to reach out to YOUR specific customers.

Getting orders requires a lot of research and understanding of your market. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website, nor will it ever be. Fiverr’s tagline is, “In Doers We Trust”. What are you DOING to earn your orders?

Thanks a lot for your kind advice.

Archived