What to do when someone give you order without providing any information

After using the reminder and messaging system Fiverr has in place, I usually request a mutual cancellation due to the buyer not giving me information. They have that option. Customer Service cannot make the buyer give you information if they are not available or don’t want to for some reason. Unfortunately, the order ends up cancelled, but what else could happen?

After using the reminder and messaging system Fiverr has in place, I usually request a mutual cancellation due to the buyer not giving me information. They have that option. Customer Service cannot make the buyer give you information if they are not available or don’t want to for some reason. Unfortunately, the order ends up cancelled, but what else could happen?

the seller suffers alot then the buyer after all mistake is the buyers not the sellers…

I had only one cancellation and it dropped my completion rate up to 67% and i had to do more projects to get it back and i lost my level 1 badge too. unfortunately still its in 86% 😦 it wasn’t my fault the buyer didn’t give enough information

Archived