Bugged skill test publicity - is it just me or is it

shaork

Searched and no similar thread found so I posted. I took my first skill test as a puzzle game and got an average score so I took it again a few days after… and I was interrupted during the test, so I got a even poorer score the second time.

What interests me is that it shows the second score, which is as good as the previous one, instead of the first one. I chose not to publish it, and it turned to invisible only to me but visible to everyone else lol. So I wonder is this just happening to me??

If it shows the most up to date score (the score you did on the latest test) that’s not necessarily a bug but is most likely how it’s meant to work. Showing the current score shows the current skill level in that test instead of a skill level at some point in the past (where it might have been higher).

eg. if someone has got worse at something it would be inaccurate to show the score from a previous time they did the test when they did better than the most recent time they did the test.

If it shows the most up to date score (the score you did on the latest test) that’s not necessarily a bug but is most likely how it’s meant to work. Showing the current score shows the current skill level in that test instead of a skill level at some point in the past (where it might have been higher).

eg. if someone has got worse at something it would be inaccurate to show the score from a previous time they did the test when they did better than the most recent time they did the test.

If you do not want to show any skill test result then it will show the result also … But about 1 month ago it was okay .I am facing this problem from last 28 days … And this is fiverr bug…

If you do not want to show any skill test result then it will show the result also … But about 1 month ago it was okay .I am facing this problem from last 28 days … And this is fiverr bug…

Yes, you’re right. The best thing to get it fixed would be to raise a support ticket at the help desk, maybe with screenshots.

Archived