Fiverr Is a large community but I don't still get offer since

Guest mediachome

Guest mediachome

How exactly would you like us to help you?

Are you there, please help me out of this, I am a seller since last year

Are you there, please help me out of this, I am a seller since last year

You’re going to have to be more specific. How can we help you, and from out of what do you need help?

If you’re asking us to get you orders, we cannot do that for you. You need to learn how Fiverr works, and figure out what YOU need to do in order to achieve the goals you have set for yourself. Fiverr likes sellers who take responsibility for their own success. This is why their brand tagline is, “In Doers We Trust.” What have you been doing to reach your goals?

Guest mediachome

You’re going to have to be more specific. How can we help you, and from out of what do you need help?

If you’re asking us to get you orders, we cannot do that for you. You need to learn how Fiverr works, and figure out what YOU need to do in order to achieve the goals you have set for yourself. Fiverr likes sellers who take responsibility for their own success. This is why their brand tagline is, “In Doers We Trust.” What have you been doing to reach your goals?

I have been part of the platform since last year. Could you share more light to I can get others

I have been part of the platform since last year. Could you share more light to I can get others

There is a lot of information, a lot of information on this forum that covers almost every aspect of what you need to do to become successful - I believe not just on Fiverr but in every venture you undertake - from crafting the perfect gig description, promotion and marketing to handling customers.

Do yourself a favor and search. Look out for feedback and tips from individuals who are actually successful and experiment everything they say…

• 2 weeks later...

Archived