Problem of offers and requests

marii06od

I have a lot of offers ( requests ) in Buyer Requests
I send my offers to my customers And answer their requests
But they do not answer me or send me orders
No messages , No orders
where is the problem ?
P.S : I respect my customers and speak to them politely and give them all the information

I believe You need this topic. Just replace it with bro …Do not use bro/sir /mam/sis…

So many sellers use “Sir” in their gig and profile descriptions as if female buyers did not exist. “Order now sir” … “Here to help you sir” will alienate many females and they will not buy your gig. So … drop the “Sir” and watch your sales “Soar”. slightly_smiling_face

I believe You need this topic. Just replace it with bro …Do not use bro/sir /mam/sis…

So many sellers use “Sir” in their gig and profile descriptions as if female buyers did not exist. “Order now sir” … “Here to help you sir” will alienate many females and they will not buy your gig. So … drop the “Sir” and watch your sales “Soar”. slightly_smiling_face

Thanks bro

But that topic didn’t help me 😦

I Do all that in the topic but there is no order or messages

Thanks bro

i did all things you says but still there are no orders no messages 😦

Thank you so mouch

Thanks bro

Why not post an example of what you last sent in reply to a buyer request? Then we can all have a better idea of what’s going on, to see if anyone can offer advice.

Thanks bro

Change your profile picture … And try to improve your profile,gig description and gig images . Be professional man ! …Share your gigs on social media website and send buyer request daily .Hope you will get orders …

Best Of Luck 😀

Change your profile picture … And try to improve your profile,gig description and gig images . Be professional man ! …Share your gigs on social media website and send buyer request daily .Hope you will get orders …

Best Of Luck 😀

Thanks man i will try

I have a lot of offers ( requests ) in Buyer Requests

I send my offers to my customers And answer their requests

But they do not answer me or send me orders

No messages , No orders

where is the problem ?

P.S : I respect my customers and speak to them politely and give them all the information

Buyer Requests

Hii… Sorry, where can I see the Buyers Request?

Go to Switch to Selling on the main Fiverr page then click on More. It is in the drop down menu there.

If you can’t see it reduce the “zoom” in the settings on the right hand side of your browser.

Hhhh i switched that

i know what do you say bro

But buyers who don’t send to me offers and didn’t contact me

They just send to me their request on buyer request

But there is no messages no orders …

Thanks ma

Hhhh i switched that

i know what do you say bro

But buyers who don’t send to me offers and didn’t contact me

They just send to me their request on buyer request

But there is no messages no orders …

Thanks ma

Based on what you have just said in the above, I am sorry to quote myself but you should read this: How To Get More Orders From Buyer Requests! .... Simple Tip!

Archived