ID confirmation

solomonzehn

Hi. Few days ago I was notified to verify my ID within 14days. I applied for a passport (the ID process takes about a week to complete in my country). But as the days remaining for my verification is getting smaller, my fiverr activity too is reducing, I am always online but hardly get contacted these days. Is this normal?

Hi. Few days ago I was notified to verify my ID within 14days. I applied for a passport (the ID process takes about a week to complete in my country). But as the days remaining for my verification is getting smaller, my fiverr activity too is reducing, I am always online but hardly get contacted these days. Is this normal?

But as the days remaining for my verification is getting smaller, my fiverr activity too is reducing

I don’t think the number of days you have remaining to verify your ID has anything to do with the number of orders/exposure your gigs receive on Fiverr. They are two entirely unrelated things.

I am always online but hardly get contacted these days. Is this normal?

Ebb and flow of business.

“Ebb and flow of business” what’s that?

When I search Google for “Ebb and flow of business,” this is the first article that shows up (I hope you have access to Google):

Master-logo-Vertical-Without-Strap-Standard.thumb.png.2636fb688afa273c2b86ce2f4c222820.png Business HorsePower – 20 Jul 16
entrepreneurial-journey.jpg.f02f37289b06f802cf74613656524412.jpg

The Entrepreneurial Journey: Ebbs and Flows - Business HorsePower

On the entrepreneurial journey the one certainty is that your business will have ups and downs and how you respond will impact your success.

Archived