Hi there how many of you live in italy?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

And fiverr is not social media . You should not waste your time…

No, but it is the ‘New User Introduction’ category, where a new user introduced herself. 😉

Welcome @emilyyoung9 - you might be better changing your profile image BTW - celebrity pics are so last year! 🙂

No, but it is the ‘New User Introduction’ category, where a new user introduced herself. 😉

Welcome @emilyyoung9 - you might be better changing your profile image BTW - celebrity pics are so last year! 🙂

I know that it isn’t a social media and I don’t take it from that. I’m just knowing who uses this site like me. @jhakz1234

I just signed up and the first picture I took was the one and I like it. I decide when to change it. @smiler3d

I just signed up and the first picture I took was the one and I like it. I decide when to change it. @smiler3d

I decide when to change it.

You could get banned for using a profile picture of someone who isn’t you.

EDIT: Here’s what the Help section says about it:

Profile Image

Your profile image should be unique and real. We recommend uploading a picture of yourself to add that personal touch to your profile. You can also upload an image that reflects the type of services you offer.

Note:

• Do not use images from the web.
  • Do not use images that you don’t have the copyrights for.
  • Do not include “Fiverr” badges in your profile image.
  • Avoid using a lot of text in your profile image.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/creating-your-profile-policy

You can’t tell if I’m professional or not from a post. @zimosho

I dont meaning so and i also not try to hurt you. I want say that, every member of the forum wish each another. If you want to know some one country then just click on his profile. you will get most of information. Nothing else.

Have a nice day.

Thank you brother for your most valuable suggestions

Thank you brother

Calling random strangers on the internet “brother”, or any other term indicating that you’re close even though you don’t know each other and are highly unlikely to ever meet is also not a good idea. People might think that you’re trying to manipulate them into something.

Not to mention that calling random strangers (or, even worse, a client or someone you hire) “brother” is unprofessional.

Or were you joking with “bro”, textspeak, and “brother”?

Thank you brother

Calling random strangers on the internet “brother”, or any other term indicating that you’re close even though you don’t know each other and are highly unlikely to ever meet is also not a good idea. People might think that you’re trying to manipulate them into something.

Not to mention that calling random strangers (or, even worse, a client or someone you hire) “brother” is unprofessional.

Or were you joking with “bro”, textspeak, and “brother”?

Its my mistake

This field is new for me.

I hope your best support.

Thanks

Archived