Lvl 2 seller for a year and red impressions

toner2d

41386622_2019-03-23073307.thumb.jpg.07488a2fd0703a6cafcc4d9cc18bfd62.jpg

Here is screencapture with my stats.
But all gigs performance are red (impressions, clicks and etc) for very long time. 0 new customers, only repeatable customers order sometimes. 0 growth. Stagnation. Even new gigs have low impressions rate.
I have no idea.
Can you show stats/performance of your popular gigs for last months to motivate and support me? Thank you.

• Like 5

Here is screencapture with my stats.

But all gigs performance are red (impressions, clicks and etc) for very long time. 0 new customers, only repeatable customers order sometimes. 0 growth. Stagnation. Even new gigs have low impressions rate.

I have no idea.

Can you show stats/performance of your popular gigs for last months to motivate and support me? Thank you.

Even on forum everybody ignores me 😄

• Like 1

Even on forum everybody ignores me 😄

Good evening!

The most popular reasons for such drop are several cancellations or late deliveries in a row. No specific information is available at the moment.

You can also check this thread:

I don’t know your case in details. I still have 8 late orders left from January. All of them are within the “60 days window”. As I understand, Fiverr uses a specific amount of bad perfromance signs to limit the positioning of our gigs. For example, I know that my gigs will be hidden if I have 6 orders in queue (6 for Level 0, or 12 for Level 1). Right now I have 7 orders, and my gig is not visible at all (even on the last page). Let’s imagine they put gigs to the end of the list for 5 late d…
  • Like 1