Lvl 2 seller for a year and red impressions

toner2d

41386622_2019-03-23073307.thumb.jpg.07488a2fd0703a6cafcc4d9cc18bfd62.jpg

Here is screencapture with my stats.
But all gigs performance are red (impressions, clicks and etc) for very long time. 0 new customers, only repeatable customers order sometimes. 0 growth. Stagnation. Even new gigs have low impressions rate.
I have no idea.
Can you show stats/performance of your popular gigs for last months to motivate and support me? Thank you.

Here is screencapture with my stats.

But all gigs performance are red (impressions, clicks and etc) for very long time. 0 new customers, only repeatable customers order sometimes. 0 growth. Stagnation. Even new gigs have low impressions rate.

I have no idea.

Can you show stats/performance of your popular gigs for last months to motivate and support me? Thank you.

Even on forum everybody ignores me 😄

Even on forum everybody ignores me 😄

Good evening!

The most popular reasons for such drop are several cancellations or late deliveries in a row. No specific information is available at the moment.

You can also check this thread:

I don’t know your case in details. I still have 8 late orders left from January. All of them are within the “60 days window”. As I understand, Fiverr uses a specific amount of bad perfromance signs to limit the positioning of our gigs. For example, I know that my gigs will be hidden if I have 6 orders in queue (6 for Level 0, or 12 for Level 1). Right now I have 7 orders, and my gig is not visible at all (even on the last page). Let’s imagine they put gigs to the end of the list for 5 late d…

Archived