Best idea submitting offer I get order in 3 hours after creating account

Hello guys !
I got order in 3 hours after creating my account i want to show how can i do it because my offer submitting description was unique i think . it has some tips for seller:

Dear Sir ! I read and completely understand. Believe me I have 13 years of experience I need once chance I assume you will be happy with my work. I will create an outstanding, professional, eye catching and modern work for you minimum time and credit don’t worry it is money back guarantee. If you want to discuss more about it please come into inbox Thank you Very Much!

Hello guys !

I got order in 3 hours after creating my account i want to show how can i do it because my offer submitting description was unique i think . it has some tips for seller:

Dear Sir ! I read and completely understand. Believe me I have 13 years of experience I need once chance I assume you will be happy with my work. I will create an outstanding, professional, eye catching and modern work for you minimum time and credit don’t worry it is money back guarantee. If you want to discuss more about it please come into inbox Thank you Very Much!

and also, you shouldn’t say sir because some females won’t like that. I saw a thread on it, I’ll link it here when I find it.

I think after 2 months… I will wait for another post of yours with the title, “No orders! Please help.”

Your tip is the opposite of the tip. I will never reply as a buyer if I will receive this offer. You are claiming too much with nothing to showcase.

“No orders! Please help.”

😂 … I also think so .

Hello guys !

Congratulation for your 3 orders…

I never find any special words in your offer request!!! It’s very common format and nothing you explain here based on buyer requirements…Buyer request should be specific and explanation about service…

Archived