Can't Attach Documents

writermike

I’m trying to attach a word file for proofreading by my seller. When I try to attach the file, I just get the word “uploading” in red letters but the file never attaches. I had to get a refund for the gig. Problem is if I try it again after deleting cookies etc. I will have to pay before trying to upload the file again. If it doesn’t work, I’ll have to request another refund. Anyone else having problems (or a good solution) regarding attaching files? Thanks.

• Like 6

That sounds really unfair for sellers that you cancel orders with. All cancellations affect their statistics and can even result in them loosing their level and their visibility and amount of orders. And it’s not really their fault that you can’t attach a file and provide all your requirements.

As for the problem itself: cancelling the order and hurting seller wouldn’t solve your problem. If you still can’t attach any files you can contact fiverr support and ask them to fix this for you.
Alternatively you can also contact seller and try to attach file in messages, not on the order page and see if that would work and also check if your internet is fast enough for uploading files.

• Like 9

That sounds really unfair for sellers that you cancel orders with. All cancellations affect their statistics and can even result in them loosing their level and their visibility and amount of orders. And it’s not really their fault that you can’t attach a file and provide all your requirements.

As for the problem itself: cancelling the order and hurting seller wouldn’t solve your problem. If you still can’t attach any files you can contact fiverr support and ask them to fix this for you.

Alternatively you can also contact seller and try to attach file in messages, not on the order page and see if that would work and also check if your internet is fast enough for uploading files.

It’s a widespread problem with FIVERR that they don’t seem to address. It’s not the buyers fault they won’t fix it. Sorry for the sellers, but I’m not paying for nothing. It’s also not our fault that it makes you pay BEFORE you try to attach files. What choice do you have but get a refund. Again, not going to pay for nothing!

• Like 3

Forgot to mention, I did contact support a few days ago…They don’t bother to reply.

• Like 3

It’s a widespread problem with FIVERR that they don’t seem to address. It’s not the buyers fault they won’t fix it. Sorry for the sellers, but I’m not paying for nothing. It’s also not our fault that it makes you pay BEFORE you try to attach files. What choice do you have but get a refund. Again, not going to pay for nothing!

It’s a widespread problem with FIVERR that they don’t seem to address. It’s not the buyers fault they won’t fix it. Sorry for the sellers, but I’m not paying for nothing. It’s also not our fault that it makes you pay BEFORE you try to attach files. What choice do you have but get a refund.

You can message a seller in advance and attach your file to a message, or send a Google Drive link. Then they can send you a custom offer. You can also order directly and place a Google Dive link in your order requirements.

• Like 6

It’s a widespread problem with FIVERR that they don’t seem to address. It’s not the buyers fault they won’t fix it. Sorry for the sellers, but I’m not paying for nothing. It’s also not our fault that it makes you pay BEFORE you try to attach files. What choice do you have but get a refund.

You can message a seller in advance and attach your file to a message, or send a Google Drive link. Then they can send you a custom offer. You can also order directly and place a Google Dive link in your order requirements.

Thanks, I’ll contact the seller & see if it that works for him. I’ve worked with him many times before (this is first time having this issue). Take care.

• Like 4

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...