Wow! Just became Fiverr Level 2 Seller... Awesome!

thomasstorm

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats!

I haven’t really noticed an uptick in the number of orders since becoming Level 2, but it hasn’t been very long and I don’t do much promotion. So, at least in my experience, getting to Level 2 doesn’t in-and-of itself mean more exposure within Fiverr or anything like that, that would bring more orders in.

BUT, I have noticed that I seem to be getting a different type of buyer more often. Whereas many of my early buyers were looking for small jobs for $5, I’m starting to get more requests for larger projects that take longer and cost more. That’s a good thing, as far as I’m concerned. I suspect the shift is partly because of the availability of higher priced gig extras as well as some level of reassurance 100%/Level 2 status provides to buyers that you’re not a fly-by-night operation.

Congrats!

I haven’t really noticed an uptick in the number of orders since becoming Level 2, but it hasn’t been very long and I don’t do much promotion. So, at least in my experience, getting to Level 2 doesn’t in-and-of itself mean more exposure within Fiverr or anything like that, that would bring more orders in.

BUT, I have noticed that I seem to be getting a different type of buyer more often. Whereas many of my early buyers were looking for small jobs for $5, I’m starting to get more requests for larger projects that take longer and cost more. That’s a good thing, as far as I’m concerned. I suspect the shift is partly because of the availability of higher priced gig extras as well as some level of reassurance 100%/Level 2 status provides to buyers that you’re not a fly-by-night operation.

Congrats!

Congrats!

Congrats!

Archived