Do you have advices to improve my gig?

sheeeeron

The gig looks good. Though it says " I DO NOT use google translator or other services like that" when the service is called “Google Translate”.

The description also says “I will include 2 revisions”. Though one of the packages includes 3. I’m not sure if it should say something like “2 to 3 revisions depending on the package selected”. You could show an example of a translation in the gig image or a promo video if you think it would help. You could add an FAQ section if it would help (eg. if there is a limited number of document types you can open).

The gig looks good. Though it says " I DO NOT use google translator or other services like that" when the service is called “Google Translate”.

The description also says “I will include 2 revisions”. Though one of the packages includes 3. I’m not sure if it should say something like “2 to 3 revisions depending on the package selected”. You could show an example of a translation in the gig image or a promo video if you think it would help. You could add an FAQ section if it would help (eg. if there is a limited number of document types you can open).

Thank you for your help

Archived