Hey masters, Please! invite me to join a your project!? or share your client

bshdstore

@bshdstore Ok then with your logic you should be happy also take the work for free from more experienced people. Spend your time on doing that job and all that for free. (And by the way you wouldn’t get any reviews, because customer came to me not to you). And you’ll do it just Because it will bring you enjoyment to help more experienced people not be so busy and give them some extra minutes of rest.

For information, of course it is not free, customer information is usually a percentage of profit and that is an agreement with the deal or no deal.

life needs to be shared, because sharing is more beautiful. if you often share with other people do not worry about your income is reduced, instead your income will increase.

Quotes: A good will be rewarded with a good good, and vice versa with evil. If you commit a crime, you will certainly be rewarded with a fair crime. 😊

For information, of course it is not free, customer information is usually a percentage of profit and that is an agreement with the deal or no deal.

life needs to be shared, because sharing is more beautiful. if you often share with other people do not worry about your income is reduced, instead your income will increase.

Quotes: A good will be rewarded with a good good, and vice versa with evil. If you commit a crime, you will certainly be rewarded with a fair crime. 😊

Your basic problem here is that you offer logo design, not yoga retreat stays. 😉

Your basic problem here is that you offer logo design, not yoga retreat stays. 😉

Your basic problem here is that you offer logo design, not yoga retreat stays.

I’m at the hospital with a family member and it made me chuckle. My first chuckle in two days, thank you for this. 🙂

I’m at the hospital with a family member and it made me chuckle. My first chuckle in two days, thank you for this. 🙂

I’m pleased I could help!

life needs to be shared, because sharing is more beautiful

A good will be rewarded with a good good, and vice versa with evil

Exactly! Then please do all the work for free and don’t be an evil person asking for money for doing that job, you need to help fellow people to get some rest and sleep. If you ask other people to pay you, you wouldn’t make the world more beatiful, you will just offend them. And doing work for feee will be rewarded with a good good.

P.S. I just couldn’t help myself. I had to quote this.

Life is not only for the world, many people tend to help in matters of work to get the purse of money earned, as well as social affairs they only care if there is a big disaster that befalls other people or other countries, but never cared about a close neighbor who was starving, for days, even a sick neighbor was never visited.

Thks!

not yoga retreat stays

Hahahahah… its funny bro!

Regarding the actual topic, your preview images look pretty good, OP. I’d limited them to one/two logos per image, though, so it doesn’t look like you’re stamping them left and right and put up the most visually striking ones.

I’d also get rid of unlimited revisions because it’s exposing yourself to a lot of trouble and add Basic/Standard/Premium package breakdown to give it a more professional look (and an opportunity for those who wants to pay more to actually do that).

Get well soon 😉

Regarding the actual topic, your preview images look pretty good, OP. I’d limited them to one/two logos per image, though, so it doesn’t look like you’re stamping them left and right and put up the most visually striking ones.

I’d also get rid of unlimited revisions because it’s exposing yourself to a lot of trouble and add Basic/Standard/Premium package breakdown to give it a more professional look (and an opportunity for those who wants to pay more to actually do that).

This is an example of a positive, not annoying response like @ mariashtelle1

Thanks very much @lenasemenkova cheers

It might have been “annoying” to you because what @mariashtelle1 said was the truth (sometimes, truth hurts).

The fact that you found what she said annoying goes to show your attitude of not wanting to improve yourself. Instead of focusing your time and energy on improving yourself and your marketing skills, you would rather “parasitize” and feed off of others’ gains? That’s BS.

It doesn’t matter whether or not you see a benefit for the other person to team up with you. The other person should see a benefit in teaming up with you. Your point of view doesn’t matter at all.

Besides, Fiverr is a very individualistic marketplace, where a lot of individual sellers or partners/teams are working by themselves. A lot of sellers are successful while working in such a model. There’s absolutely no need for collaborations. Collaborations would make sense only when both parties are willing to team up with one another. Until then, go find your own clients.

I’m sorry if someone diagreeing with your point of view that is also against TOS on this website is seemed for you as “behaving badly”.

But I’m still wondering why your logic of making a world beatiful place working only one way: with other people helping you but not you helping others.

This is an example of a positive, not annoying response

Well, your first post was very annoying (you were basically begging others to give you their clients, just because you want them), so what did you expect?

Not to mention that her response wasn’t annoying (except to you, because you didn’t get what you wanted), it was perfectly reasonable.

Act like a professional, and you might receive a response that would be more to your liking.

This is not a charity where someone begs other sellers to give over clients to them.

I find this entire thing offensive to my sensibilities. :roll_eyes:

I see this over and over again on the forum, where someone is begging other sellers to give them their clients. Why would any seller want to do this, give another seller their clients? In what kind of universe would this make any sense? For one thing it would be dishonest to the client, who thinks he is hiring a certain seller to do a job. For another thing, the seller has no reason in the world to want to GIVE HIS CLIENTS AWAY!

What makes someone think that even if that were logical in other ways they would have the skills the other seller has? How do they expect to get anything from it, either money or a review.

Someone asking other sellers for clients clearly has no idea how basic self employment works.

Get your own buyers like all of us do. That’s how this works.

Archived