No order sell why plz tell about

shimul_hossain

You are welcome to the Fiverr Forum
You need to find a market
Promote your gig on social media networks
Use social media network promotions on the fiverr account
Send the buyer request 10
Since this is a competitive market, you should try to build it proficiently and try to increase your sales
Stay with the account whenever possible
Read the hints of the forum
There are so many tips you need
https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/159744-before-you-ask-about-how-to-get-orders-or-no-orders-read-this-more-orders-tips-buyers-first-order-impressions-sales/

best wishes 🙂

Not sure why it’s important either, staying on the forum doesn’t help you in any way with your account on the main site, in case you got that idea from some of those “stay online on the forum” tips.

There is a counter for reading time, not for staying time, so it should only count the time you actively read, i.e. scroll through posts, which at least makes kind of sense, as some people learn from reading forum posts. So, if you need to get a higher forum reading time, I guess you’ll have to read more posts, not just stay logged in.
Being logged in only but not reading or taking part, helps neither you nor the community, so it doesn’t make sense to count that time.

Not sure why it’s important either, staying on the forum doesn’t help you in any way with your account on the main site, in case you got that idea from some of those “stay online on the forum” tips.

There is a counter for reading time, not for staying time, so it should only count the time you actively read, i.e. scroll through posts, which at least makes kind of sense, as some people learn from reading forum posts. So, if you need to get a higher forum reading time, I guess you’ll have to read more posts, not just stay logged in.

Being logged in only but not reading or taking part, helps neither you nor the community, so it doesn’t make sense to count that time.

thanks to your information but please help for gig??

thanks to your information but please help for gig??

Well, I replied to your question, you didn’t say anything about wanting help with your gig, also this forum category is for Forum Feedback, so giving you tips about your gig here would be very off-topic.

If you would like people to check your gig and give you tips about it, you can post and add a link to your gig in the forum category Improve my Gig: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Your-Fiverr-Experience/improve-my-gig

People who feel like spending their time looking at it and giving you tips, can reply then.

On 3/20/2019 at 5:47 AM, shimul_hossain said:

some problem long time I’m stay to a fiverr forum but no adding time some times count why? plz tell the solving…

Word salad. … Sorry, I can’t tell what you are asking.

If you are asking about how long you stay on the forum then why does it matter?

I think you need to hire someone to edit your gig description since it has a lot of
grammar mistakes. Hiring a graphic designer to work on your sample images would also be a good idea since right now it looks like it was put together in a rush.

The images might not be THAT important for now, but the gig description alone
is enough to drive buyers away.

On 3/22/2019 at 4:13 PM, jonbaas said:

Well, what are you doing to earn orders from your buyers? What productive actions are you taking?

every product sir…plz help

any problem my gig please tell me sir…

You did not answer my questions. I cannot help you if you are unwilling to provide some insight into what you are already doing. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. You need to take actions to build your success.

So, I’ll ask you again… what are you doing to earn orders from your buyers? What productive actions are you taking? If you can can answer these two questions, I might be able to help you focus what you could do in your gigs to gain more customers.

Well, what are you doing to earn orders from your buyers? What productive actions are you taking?

every product sir…plz help

fiverr.com/shimul_hossain

any problem my gig please tell me sir…

You did not answer my questions. I cannot help you if you are unwilling to provide some insight into what you are already doing. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. You need to take actions to build your success.

So, I’ll ask you again… what are you doing to earn orders from your buyers? What productive actions are you taking? If you can can answer these two questions, I might be able to help you focus what you could do in your gigs to gain more customers.

thanks next asked me … I’m a Professional Web Developer and WordPress eCommerce Expert. So I’m doing to earn orders

1)Blog/news

2)E-commerce website

3)landing page

4)form customization

5)WordPress customization

6)MailChimp

7)Email Templates

On my product this I’m doing action

please any wrong way my gig, please check to tell me, sir

my dashboard link is : https://www.fiverr.com/shimul_hossain

On 3/22/2019 at 4:54 PM, shimul_hossain said:

thanks next asked me … I’m a Professional Web Developer and WordPress eCommerce Expert. So I’m doing to earn orders

1)Blog/news

2)E-commerce website

3)landing page

4)form customization

5)WordPress customization

6)MailChimp

7)Email Templates

On my product this I’m doing action

please any wrong way my gig, please check to tell me, sir

I wasn’t asking you for a list of your services (in your gigs), I was asking what promotional or business-building actions you are taking to promote those gig services. You state that can offer those services to others… I assume those are skills you possess. Are you using any of the skills you offer in your own services to market and promote those same services that you are offering to others?

I wasn’t asking you for a list of your services (in your gigs), I was asking what promotional or business-building actions you are taking to promote those gig services. You state that can offer those services to others… I assume those are skills you possess. Are you using any of the skills you offer in your own services to market and promote those same services that you are offering to others?

Thanks yes I’ve promoted also ruining any social media like that facebook twitter. I don’t know right way plz help… promotion right way… you learn me?? give any video link given me…thanks sir

On 3/22/2019 at 10:20 PM, shimul_hossain said:

Thanks yes I’ve promoted also ruining any social media like that facebook twitter. I don’t know right way plz help… promotion right way… you learn me?? give any video link given me…thanks sir

I’m sorry. I don’t think I can help you any further. Perhaps another forum user will be brave and patient enough to walk you through everything you want to know about succeeding. I just don’t feel that my advice will be helpful to you.

Archived