I have demoted and all of my gigs goes down

deepakdipu

I have demoted and all of my gigs rank goes down. So can anyone say how many days it will take to recover?

Deliver on time status goes to 81%. How many days it will take to recover and how? because now I’m not able to get a single order. So how can I improve this status?

Also, want to know if is there any chance to back in rank again as before because 3 - 4 of my gigs ranked on 1st before.

Please share your experience friends, Need your help and suggestions!

Thanks

It could take awhile, seems to me you struggle delivering things on time so I suggest you start offering to do work in 3 or 7 days, and instead of 24/hour delivery, offer 2-day delivery if you can handle it.

My issue was order completion rate, I was stuck at 90% for a very long time, sometimes I would fall to 89% and get demoted. Now I’m at 95% so I can breathe a little better.

Could you suggest on what keywords I can use for research assistance? I’m blank

I was ranking on 1st position for the following keywords but now its not.

1 - usa classified ads

2 - on page seo

3 - canada classified ads

4 - on page seo optimization

5 - seo link building

Please check and let me know if you have any suggestion for me. I really really need your help!

Thanks

Hello Deepakdipu!

Once you start getting sales you have to be professional and work hard to give delivery on time. You can do whatever you want. You have to be professional and good at your work. Fiverr is updating their Terms and Conditions to give the best to the buyers.

As of now, I just had joined this marketplace recently so I don’t have any sales, I’m passing by my leisure time here in the forum discussing with other peoples.

I hope it makes senses and I wish you work better to get your status back again.

Best Regards.

https://www.fiverr.com/oldpcc

Tell you what, @oldpcc - i’d like to know how you get all those icons on your gig descriptions! Very eye catching …

Archived