Why does my Gigs are showing Fiverr in the last page When I search with specific keywords?

azizul21

My all Gigs was first page in Fiverr search. When I was searching in fiverr with specific keywords like “Directory submission”, “Local SEO”, “SEO Backlinks” “Off-page SEO” and others keywords then I could see my all gig on the first page. Suddenly I am looking that my all Gigs are the last page of fiverr search. When I search with a particular keywords, my gigs are looking last page. Now day by day I am losing Sales, Impressions, Clicks and Views.
Can anyone suggest me, how can I recovery from here?

There are high chances that you had late orders or cancellations recently. ’
There’s no other way to solve it than to restore your perfromance.
More information can be found here:

Hi fiverr community, I am level 2 seller. suddenly when i try to search my gig as buyer all my gigs showing on No: 9 page what happen with my gig anyone face this type issue please suggest. thanks

Hi fiverr community, I am level 2 seller. suddenly when i try to search my gig as buyer all my gigs showing on No: 9 page what happen with my gig anyone face this type issue please suggest. thanks

What keywords can someone use for research??

Thank you so much @ vovkaslovesnyy

Archived