Notifications are too late

codepanda

As for me, I’ve been having problems with since late last year (can’t exactly recall if since Dec :thinking:)

The red/pink dot doesn’t show on time to tell me of any incoming message or order. The same happens with the bell, it rings randomly and most of the time it doesn’t 😖

It’s so stressful to always have to keep an eye, specially when I’m in other important things that require my whole attention.😠

When you commented on this post? I got quite a few of those when I was new. There are certain categories you cannot say certain things in. For example unless they are posting in “Improve My Gig” I was told that I could not comment on what the poster needed to improve in their gig to help them get more sales.

When you commented on this post? I got quite a few of those when I was new. There are certain categories you cannot say certain things in. For example unless they are posting in “Improve My Gig” I was told that I could not comment on what the poster needed to improve in their gig to help them get more sales.

When you asked about maybe being the internet connection. I answered I didn’t think that could be the cause because whm using WA (hope you understand) on the computer, the bell rings and pretty loud I would say.

• 2 years later...
On 3/15/2019 at 6:14 PM, codepanda said:

After the update of fiverr, the push notifications and real time prompts are too late. It’s getting late 3-4 minutes. Anyone facing to the same issue ? It was very fine before 🙂

Hi,

If you are using chrome then remove cache and if you are using app reinstall it. Hopefully it will be resolved.

Archived