Other seller Link share

abir69

Question

10 answers to this question

I’m not sure, but I don’t think it’s a bad idea as long as that friend is not off fiverr.
Fiverr will still get the share they deserve.
I stand to be corrected though!

But I guess making a misleading recommendation by presenting an amateur as a pro is not appropriate and might result in serious sanctions.

I stand to be corrected, I’m not an authority here.

queries:

I work as a graphic designer. If my buyer asks for another service then can I share with him my friend Fiverr profile link as he does that serve? Thanks in advance.

Yes, you’re allowed to recommend another Fiverr seller, as long as that seller (in this case, your friend) is ok with that.

A few things to keep in mind:

1. If the buyer turns out to be a difficult/unpleasant one, your friend is unlikely to feel grateful about it.

2. If the buyer doesn’t like the work done by your friend, he might get mad at both you and your friend, and possibly at your entire country, as well (some people are silly like that).

Yes, you’re allowed to recommend another Fiverr seller, as long as that seller (in this case, your friend) is ok with that.

A few things to keep in mind:

1. If the buyer turns out to be a difficult/unpleasant one, your friend is unlikely to feel grateful about it.

2. If the buyer doesn’t like the work done by your friend, he might get mad at both you and your friend, and possibly at your entire country, as well (some people are silly like that).

sure. I have to care about it. Thanks for concerning me. It will help. @catwriter

I’m not sure, but I don’t think it’s a bad idea as long as that friend is not off fiverr.

Fiverr will still get the share they deserve.

I stand to be corrected though!

But I guess making a misleading recommendation by presenting an amateur as a pro is not appropriate and might result in serious sanctions.

I stand to be corrected, I’m not an authority here.

Thank you for replying. @videoarticle

Archived