TRS Badge? A big milestone ☹️

hariswaheed1

I’ve wondered the same thing myself. I’ve been a seller on Fiverr since 2014 and will likely hit all of the requirements for advancement to Top Rated Seller later this year. I know that being upgraded from New > Level 1 > Level 2 all happens automatically. I have also gathered that being upgraded to TRS is not automatic, like the other levels, but requires a manual account review by the Fiverr team. www.fiverr.com/levels

In the past, the requirements were more vague. Since laying out the specific level requirements last year, we now know that in order to be selected as TRS, a seller must both meet the requirements but also contribute to the Fiverr community (this used to be referred to as being a “good Fiverr citizen”).

TRS Requirements:

• Complete at least 180 days as an active Seller on Fiverr
  • Complete at least 100 individual orders (all time)
  • Earn at least $20,000
  • Maintain a 4.8 star rating over the course of 60 days
  • 90% Response rate over the course of 60 days
  • 90% Order completion over the course of 60 days
  • 90% On-time delivery over the course of 60 days
  • Avoiding receiving warnings over the course of 30 days

Outside of those listed requirements, what other options are there to contribute to the Fiverr Community?

Forums
I’m not super active on the forums, but pop in every few months to see what is going on. I comment sparingly, choosing to read and absorb the current conversation if I don’t have anything new to add. I don’t know if forum participation is one of the “unknown” requirements of being selected as a TRS. In my category, there are six Top Rated Sellers. One of the six is active on the forums, the other five don’t appear to frequent the forums at all.

Training & Learn from Fiverr
Completing training and certifications on Fiverr could be a qualification, but as I review the profiles of TRS in my category, none of them list any completed tests, certs or lessons completed via Fiverr.

Quantity & Quality of Work Done
This is undoubtedly a factor in deciding whether or not a seller advances to TRS, however, it is completely subjective. I have no idea how to quantify it other than to say that if a seller continues to receive excellent reviews from their buyers, that’s probably a good sign.

Outside of that, I’m at a loss. This may be a question to pose to some of the Fiverr super-users on the forum. I try not to do this too often, but I think that bringing in some of the more experienced Fiverr sellers may help shed some light on the conversation.

I know @jonbaas and @misscrystal are two of the most active forum users. Perhaps either of you can provide some input? What requirements are you aware of, outside of those listed above, that a seller would need to fulfill in order to be granted promotion to TRS?

Thanks!

I’ve wondered the same thing myself. I’ve been a seller on Fiverr since 2014 and will likely hit all of the requirements for advancement to Top Rated Seller later this year. I know that being upgraded from New > Level 1 > Level 2 all happens automatically. I have also gathered that being upgraded to TRS is not automatic, like the other levels, but requires a manual account review by the Fiverr team. www.fiverr.com/levels

In the past, the requirements were more vague. Since laying out the specific level requirements last year, we now know that in order to be selected as TRS, a seller must both meet the requirements but also contribute to the Fiverr community (this used to be referred to as being a “good Fiverr citizen”).

TRS Requirements:

• Earn at least $20,000

Outside of those listed requirements, what other options are there to contribute to the Fiverr Community?

Forums

I’m not super active on the forums, but pop in every few months to see what is going on. I comment sparingly, choosing to read and absorb the current conversation if I don’t have anything new to add. I don’t know if forum participation is one of the “unknown” requirements of being selected as a TRS. In my category, there are six Top Rated Sellers. One of the six is active on the forums, the other five don’t appear to frequent the forums at all.

Completing training and certifications on Fiverr could be a qualification, but as I review the profiles of TRS in my category, none of them list any completed tests, certs or lessons completed via Fiverr.

This is undoubtedly a factor in deciding whether or not a seller advances to TRS, however, it is completely subjective. I have no idea how to quantify it other than to say that if a seller continues to receive excellent reviews from their buyers, that’s probably a good sign.

Outside of that, I’m at a loss. This may be a question to pose to some of the Fiverr super-users on the forum. I try not to do this too often, but I think that bringing in some of the more experienced Fiverr sellers may help shed some light on the conversation.

I know @jonbaas and @misscrystal are two of the most active forum users. Perhaps either of you can provide some input? What requirements are you aware of, outside of those listed above, that a seller would need to fulfill in order to be granted promotion to TRS?

Thanks!

What requirements are you aware of, outside of those listed above, that a seller would need to fulfill in order to be granted promotion to TRS?

Truth be told, none of us know. I’m sure Fiverr keeps their internal factors to themselves so that ambitious sellers are unable to manipulate a promotion in their favor. Fiverr has told us what they want us to achieve as far as our own seller goals and marks are concerned, and, really, that’s all we need to know. Being promoted to “Top Rated Seller” is an honor, sure, but sellers don’t need TRS status to become successful here on Fiverr.

Some of Fiverr’s best sellers may never be promoted to TRS. And there’s really nothing wrong with that. Level 2 is a pretty good place to build a Fiverr career.

What requirements are you aware of, outside of those listed above, that a seller would need to fulfill in order to be granted promotion to TRS?

Truth be told, none of us know. I’m sure Fiverr keeps their internal factors to themselves so that ambitious sellers are unable to manipulate a promotion in their favor. Fiverr has told us what they want us to achieve as far as our own seller goals and marks are concerned, and, really, that’s all we need to know. Being promoted to “Top Rated Seller” is an honor, sure, but sellers don’t need TRS status to become successful here on Fiverr.

Some of Fiverr’s best sellers may never be promoted to TRS. And there’s really nothing wrong with that. Level 2 is a pretty good place to build a Fiverr career.

Fair enough. Thanks for the feedback, @jonbaas!

TRS Requirements:

• Earn at least $20,000

Forums

Thanks!

we now know that in order to be selected as TRS, a seller must both meet the requirements but also contribute to the Fiverr community

I can confirm that this is 100% false.

I was selected as a TRS when I wasn’t contributing in the forum or any other fiverr community. In fact, the only topic I had was a rant about TOS and a violation I made in the past, with very very few replies.

Pretty much nothing outside of the list affect being selected. I can only advise to increase the sales in order to have them notice you.

I was rejected 3 or 4 times (cannot remmeber exactly) before I was selected as a TRS.

TRS Requirements:

• Earn at least $20,000

Forums

Thanks!

Thanks for your response. I also heard that contribution in Fiverr forum is one of the factor for TRS badge.

we now know that in order to be selected as TRS, a seller must both meet the requirements but also contribute to the Fiverr community

I can confirm that this is 100% false.

I was selected as a TRS when I wasn’t contributing in the forum or any other fiverr community. In fact, the only topic I had was a rant about TOS and a violation I made in the past, with very very few replies.

Pretty much nothing outside of the list affect being selected. I can only advise to increase the sales in order to have them notice you.

I was rejected 3 or 4 times (cannot remmeber exactly) before I was selected as a TRS.

Brother, did you make any changes after rejection?

TRS Requirements:

• Earn at least $20,000

Forums

Thanks!

TRS badge in my opinion is granted to those with exceptional communication and customer service skills.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived