Account restriction after the second warning?

purestream

I agree. You can receive warning for the same issue if you broke rules twice. Let’s say you ask one client to give you a review- you got a warning. But you still asked your second client to leave you a review again. And here is your second warning.

But they can not send 2 warning for one client issue.

But I didn’t have any such conversations with anyone else. Everything has been normal since my first warning.

OK. Don’t re read the OP then, and do not try to read between the lines when it comes to how Fiverr corresponds with its sellers.

Why couldn’t you receive 2 warnings on the same issue? Let’s say today you get a warning about circumventing the system - then 6 months from now, it happens again - of course, you could get a warning - same as if it happened in a short span of time, which it seems she had occur.

This client was sending her messages trying to trigger the system to flag her account - for all we know, the system automatically placed her account in review status. A lot that is done here is done through an automated system.

GG

do not try to read between the lines when it comes to how Fiverr corresponds with its sellers.

No, I will keep doing that till the image is clearer.

ut they can not send 2 warning for one client issue.

Exactly, I did not mean ‘same issue’ as tricking the system with multiple clients.

When I was posting here, when I typed ‘same issue’ all what I meant was the VERY same issue with this client.

So let’s say she asked them to give positive feedback, she gets a warning, then she said it again for the same client about the same order… why would she get another one? you got my point?

@purestream So, it seems that both warnings are of the same issue with the same client. Weird.

I agree. You can receive warning for the same issue if you broke rules twice. Let’s say you ask one client to give you a review- you got a warning. But you still asked your second client to leave you a review again. And here is your second warning.

But they can not send 2 warning for one client issue.

By reading the warning email she received, it seems as though it may be possible that she did get 2 warnings for the same correspondence/infraction. The first screen shot she posted said it was her SECOND warning - the recent screen shot says it is her FIRST warning. So, unless she had 2 buyers who were using phrases/words to trigger the system, it seems as though it automatically flagged her account for this correspondence with the buyer who is trying to cause her grief.

GG

do not try to read between the lines when it comes to how Fiverr corresponds with its sellers.

No, I will keep doing that till the image is clearer.

ut they can not send 2 warning for one client issue.

Exactly, I did not mean ‘same issue’ as tricking the system with multiple clients.

When I was posting here, when I typed ‘same issue’ all what I meant was the VERY same issue with this client.

So let’s say she asked them to give positive feedback, she gets a warning, then she said it again for the same client about the same order… why would she get another one? you got my point?

@purestream So, it seems that both warnings are of the same issue with the same client. Weird.

Yay! 😀You now see what I was interpreting from their message to her. Whew! I wasn’t trying to argue or be combative, but, for me, it was pretty evident why she got the warning and that it was because of this one buyer who was intentionally trying to cause her account to get into trouble.

GG

Yay! 😀You now see what I was interpreting from their message to her. Whew! I wasn’t trying to argue or be combative, but, for me, it was pretty evident why she got the warning and that it was because of this one buyer who was intentionally trying to cause her account to get into trouble.

GG

You were right! I’m equal surprised as to how one could receive warning twice for the same buyer over the same issue. We never stop learning 🙂

GG

😩

Can I ask CS how long this restriction or review lasts?

GG

Yay! 😀You now see what I was interpreting from their message to her.

Good for you 🙂

I wasn’t trying to argue or be combative

Me neither, I am just in a shock as how can one receive multiple warning for the same issue with the same client over the same order. Very surprised. New thing learned.

So now we are again just guessing because we haven’t seen your conversation with a buyer and what was your thirst warning about.

I am so interested to see that chat.

😩

Can I ask CS how long this restriction or review lasts?

You can ask anything - getting an answer is another thing altogether! My guess is you would get a auto response to that question. Something like, “we answer requests in the order they are received…” I am just guessing here, so, don’t take this speculation to heart. I would say though, that if you do write to them again, do include the correspondence that you had with this client to prove your case. That may help a lot.

GG

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived