Should we say "Thanks" as reply to Fiverr Customer Support

sherkhanshani

Question

When you ask something to Fiverr Customer Support and they reply and you got the information so should we say thanks at the end and then click solved button or just click solved button skipping the thanks part?
I think when we write thanks it will show reply to that customer support and he will have to check it again which means there will be so many replies for thanks only wasting their time.

2 answers to this question

On 3/14/2019 at 6:13 AM, sherkhanshani said:

When you ask something to Fiverr Customer Support and they reply and you got the information so should we say thanks at the end and then click solved button or just click solved button skipping the thanks part?
I think when we write thanks it will show a reply to that customer support and he will have to check it again which means there will be so many replies for thanks only wasting their time.

It's their job to check requests/messages and everyone like to be appreciated. It's Not a time waste at all.

I generally say "thank you", or an equivalent in each email/message throughout the process.  But to your point, I do not send a final sign-off email saying thank you as it is just wasting time in my opinion.  In fact, in my corporate life I actually coach people not to send that final thank you email.  it is pretty easy to calculate the lost time and money as a result of that last unnecessary thank you, and it really adds up over time. 

Archived