Message inbox not showing. White screen appears

neat_soft

Hi there, I logged into fiverr and have to see important messages but since last some hours, on the inbox page nothing is showing. A white screen appears. I tried firefox/chrome/IE but it is still not working. Please check the issue and let me know how to fix it. Here is the screenshot attached.

image.thumb.png.7b302ed958bed5ee1779d2d2edb676f6.png
  • Like 5

My Inbox is ok, so it’s not a site-wide issue. You may try again by clearing your browser cache. Is still you see this you may check your browser extensions. Try disabling all extensions.

even my simplest Microsoft Internet Explorer is not showing inbox of fiverr. I tried every browser I had. Tried it on different PC but the problem is not resolved.

I am having the same issue. I manage to open it if I make the window half screen but then cannot send a custom gig offer, and I have a buyer waiting for one. Any suggestions, anyone?

It works for me on mobile with the app, that’s been my only workaround so far.

• Like 1

If the app is working fine then it’s either your computer or the location. I think
If fiverr is doing updates then it will be same to all users but mine is working fine so it’s not an update. I am thinking if it’s happening in specific location then that will be the reason.

• Like 1

You may try again by clearing brwoser cache & cookies.

You may try again by clearing brwoser cache & cookies.

I have tried all that myself… used Firefox, chrome, safari. PC, Mac… same issue.

For the browser, I can get to the messages by, clicking - All in the inbox - that takes you to this link. https://www.fiverr.com/inbox

I guess it is the same issue affecting Creating Custom Offers.

I am not having issues with my in box, but, when I look at what you posted there - I noticed that the username you have here in the forums is different than the in box you are trying to access, which appears to be “melvinbee”. If you have 2 Fiverr accounts, I would suggest you need to close one of them, as this will get you banned from the site.

GG

I am not having issues with my in box, but, when I look at what you posted there - I noticed that the username you have here in the forums is different than the in box you are trying to access, which appears to be “melvinbee”. If you have 2 Fiverr accounts, I would suggest you need to close one of them, as this will get you banned from the site.

GG

melvinbee

That’s the username of the person he’s trying to send a message to.