Venezuela Blackout nightmare

Or increase delivery time of the gigs if you wouldn’t like to pause them for too long? Then maybe you’d get still orders you could do whenever you get electricity for a while, though that only works if you get direct orders, obviously. That, plus turning off “Accepting custom orders” would be another option, I’m not sure how the effects of that vs. pausing gigs vs. OOO are, though, perhaps CS could answer that.

And asking CS if they could help by resetting ratings when it’s already “too late” and gigs ran late because of that specific situation, can’t hurt either. I think they might have been lenient also some time ago with affected sellers due to a special situation (flood) in the US? Not sure though, but I think there was something. If you add some links to some trustworthy news sources, maybe that would help.

Fingers crossed for that to pass soon! :frowning_face:

this sounds like an amazing idea I will try this

that’s nothing compared to all the lives that have been lost and still are being lost because of this (ICU patients (adult, padiatrics, neonatal), dialisis patients, etc)… 😭

I have been thinking about you, my friend, @maitasun, and concerned for your safety. I am glad you are ok. However, I had not thought about the people that could die because of the lack of electricity. 😥

I have been thinking about you, my friend, @maitasun, and concerned for your safety. I am glad you are ok. However, I had not thought about the people that could die because of the lack of electricity. 😥

Hello my lovely and cherished Vickie, I have also thought about you knowing you were going to be worried 😔 but don’t be, I have a blue star watching over me. Being so true that just after I found out how and got to put myself out of office, I was again left out of power and internet.

Yes, I’m ok, trying to overcome this whole situation and always with my eyes and ears open wide as people are being driven to their limits and anything can happen. Yet today many regions remain without power, those that have it’s not continuous and still no water, it’s being difficult to buy food or supplies as most of us are out of cash and electronic payments are not functioning…

I don’t know if there’s still anything left to be destroyed in my country. So much indolence, negligence and corruption… It’s criminal all what has been happening through the years in Venezuela and has nobody’s forgiveness - neither human nor divine.

Or increase delivery time of the gigs if you wouldn’t like to pause them for too long? Then maybe you’d get still orders you could do whenever you get electricity for a while, though that only works if you get direct orders, obviously. That, plus turning off “Accepting custom orders” would be another option, I’m not sure how the effects of that vs. pausing gigs vs. OOO are, though, perhaps CS could answer that.

And asking CS if they could help by resetting ratings when it’s already “too late” and gigs ran late because of that specific situation, can’t hurt either. I think they might have been lenient also some time ago with affected sellers due to a special situation (flood) in the US? Not sure though, but I think there was something. If you add some links to some trustworthy news sources, maybe that would help.

Fingers crossed for that to pass soon! :frowning_face:

Hi @miiila. Thanks!!

Yesterday just before going blank again, I managed to go out of office as suggested by @hanshuber16 and @pacquo. I hope it prevents from buyers messaging and ordering directly - this is the first time I do it 😣

I wasn’t able to do it before because you need to have your gigs active to get access to the “out of office” option and on Sunday during the time I got energy, I paused them and selected “not accepting costume orders”. That’s why I was having trouble with the OOO, it just wasn’t showing.

And asking CS if they could help by resetting ratings when it’s already “too late” and gigs ran late because of that specific situation, can’t hurt either. I think they might have been lenient also some time ago with affected sellers due to a special situation (flood) in the US? Not sure though, but I think there was something. If you add some links to some trustworthy news sources, maybe that would help

Hope this can be true and CS would help all venezuelan sellers who had active orders by the time :frowning_face:

Hello my lovely and cherished Vickie, I have also thought about you knowing you were going to be worried 😔 but don’t be, I have a blue star watching over me. Being so true that just after I found out how and got to put myself out of office, I was again left out of power and internet.

Yes, I’m ok, trying to overcome this whole situation and always with my eyes and ears open wide as people are being driven to their limits and anything can happen. Yet today many regions remain without power, those that have it’s not continuous and still no water, it’s being difficult to buy food or supplies as most of us are out of cash and electronic payments are not functioning…

I don’t know if there’s still anything left to be destroyed in my country. So much indolence, negligence and corruption… It’s criminal all what has been happening through the years in Venezuela and has nobody’s forgiveness - neither human nor divine.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

it’s being difficult to buy food or supplies as most of us are out of cash and electronic payments are not functioning…

A good reason to have some cash tucked away.

Archived