I m facing problem in removing my gig

workinline

Question

16 answers to this question

Guest moyej926

Regular

If you want to remove your gig go to Switch to Selling at the top of the Fiverr main page.

Click on Gigs at the top of the page. To the extreme right of the gig you wish to remove you will see a little arrow with a dropdown menu where you can delete your gig

Follow these instruction, as simple as that. You will find “Preview, edit … Delete”.

@moyej926, if you read my first comment, you’ll see I asked @workinline to explain all of us the steps done so to be able to know if something was done incorrectly or any step was missed. He hasn’t replied yet so any of us knows what he did or didn’t do.

What bothers me, is he asking to inbox him :thinking:

Due to some problems I can’t see replies on the screen so I request to further inbox

@maitasun Sometime you get something wrong in one login session, but if you do it another login session then its works.

@moyej926, if you read my first comment, you’ll see I asked @workinline to explain all of us the steps done so to be able to know if something was done incorrectly or any step was missed. He hasn’t replied yet so any of us knows what he did or didn’t do.

What bothers me, is he asking to inbox him :thinking:

lloydsolutionsRegular

If you want to remove your gig go to Switch to Selling at the top of the Fiverr main page.

Click on Gigs at the top of the page. To the extreme right of the gig you wish to remove you will see a little arrow with a dropdown menu where you can delete your gig

Follow these instruction, as simple as that. You will find “Preview, edit … Delete”.

Hi @moyej926

If you read carefully, you’ll see @workinline replied to @lloydsolutions saying having done what was adviced but didn’t work.

Click on Gigs at the top of the page. To the extreme right of the gig you wish to remove you will see a little arrow with a dropdown menu where you can delete your gig,

Click on Gigs at the top of the page.

Follow the instructions above:

You could also try this. There is a little box at the left side of the thumbnail of the gig you wish to remove. If you click on it you can also delete the gig.

Click on Gigs at the top of the page. To the extreme right of the gig you wish to remove you will see a little arrow with a dropdown menu where you can delete your gig,

I try that but All in vain

Archived